Reviews for S makes the world go round
shamelessforyou chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I totally fucking love you for somehow making Hunter and Justin and Daphne close!

Please update
dizzydreaming92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow this story is really amazing and well written. I wish you would've continued it, and I truly mean that. I can't even remember the last time I left a review for someone, let alone one begging them to continue writing a story obviously forsaken. But just in case you do happen to update, this story will be on my alerts.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome- shame you havent continued.
ShesMyWorld chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
OMG! Why haven't you updated? This is so good, i have to know what happens! UPDATE SOON! PLZ!

Signed,

Jenna's Bitch
silent.destiney chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
oh my god...

I Love this Fanfic... you have to update.. it's really good this far... and I want to know what exactly happened to Daphne...

How will Brian and Justin get to knowing each other really good?

Please update soon... I'm starving here...

yours
Micuko chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I love it so much, update _
B.A.D.Child chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
o me like please go on yah fun'
LestatHughLover chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You going to update this soon? It's brilliant!

Keep it up please! Good work!
liliangelb chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I wanna know about this story. Update.
PeterPan'spast chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I love this story! Such a good idea to have Justin as a hustler. Now they just have to meet again. PLEASE KEEP GOING AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
JNHwwe chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
YOU HAVE TO KEEP UPDATING THIS ... i love it ... its awsome, can not wait for the next chapter X much luv X amazing writer :)
pp28 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is great so far! Hope you continue.
frozentears10 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
omg this is so good! i love where you're going with this. please update!
Embry chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This sounds like it has the potetial to be one of the best QAF stories i've read! i can't wait to read the netchapter! hope you update soon! :]