Reviews for Black Ice
Rexona95 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Please update soon! :)
Gift of Evil chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
I really like this story. Update soon, please.
Eve Granger chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Hey I just read your story and I LOVE it so far! I can't wait untill you post the next chapter cause I want to see what happens when they notice that both Ginny and Luna are gone! Please post soon!

SRJD101314 chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
um...nice story. but very confused...why 10 years apart?
404 Account Removed chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
I'm liking it, I'm liking it a lot... very good so far, really hope you update soon!
Kyla chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Interesting AU. Compelling... I hope you can update soon. It's well-written, and you have few to no grammatical errors. Fantastic writing.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Ooh! I wonder what Draco's plan is! *grins excitedly* And I want to know what happens next, so please continue this story! I don't want it to be discontinued!:( *pouts*

Update please!:D:)

Dracoginnylover24 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
WOW I had forgot about this story *bowes head in shame*. I had to reread the first chapter again. I hope the next chapter comes sooner! Good Luck! :)
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aw that's cute... They're like 10 years apart.. haha... Very old time ish, I like it, it reminds me of those clans back in Macbeth's time..
blissfulxsin chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
I can't wait until you update again. ]
cranberry148 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Nice story so far. Please update soon!
skyjenny8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
blissfulxsin chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
signing a marriage contract at 14? O_O that seems a little early.
phillexican chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
so ginny's four and draco's fourteen and they just got married?

wow...that's different..well anyways i look forward to reading more of this story!
wickedlover87 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
aww, that's cute. Please write more! I'm intrigued by your story, please continue soon!