Reviews for Black Ice
Naming Queen chapter 3 . 8/9
Ok, everybody knows Ginny's name is Ginerva. If you don't know that, then go back and read the books before you write fan fiction about them. Othe than that this is actually a pretty good story, so you should continue it. I really want to find out what happens to Ginny and Draco. Also, the Blaise/Luna bit is going to make it really interesting. :) I know you haven't updated in a while, bit I hope you see this message and continue writing! Keep up the good work! :)
Rexona95 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Please update soon! :)
Gift of Evil chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
I really like this story. Update soon, please.
Eve Granger chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Hey I just read your story and I LOVE it so far! I can't wait untill you post the next chapter cause I want to see what happens when they notice that both Ginny and Luna are gone! Please post soon!

~EvE~
SRJD101314 chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
um...nice story. but very confused...why 10 years apart?
404 Account Removed chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
I'm liking it, I'm liking it a lot... very good so far, really hope you update soon!
Kyla chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Interesting AU. Compelling... I hope you can update soon. It's well-written, and you have few to no grammatical errors. Fantastic writing.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Ooh! I wonder what Draco's plan is! *grins excitedly* And I want to know what happens next, so please continue this story! I don't want it to be discontinued!:( *pouts*

Update please!:D:)

Julie:)
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
WOW I had forgot about this story *bowes head in shame*. I had to reread the first chapter again. I hope the next chapter comes sooner! Good Luck! :)
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aw that's cute... They're like 10 years apart.. haha... Very old time ish, I like it, it reminds me of those clans back in Macbeth's time..
blissfulxsin chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
I can't wait until you update again. ]
cranberry148 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Nice story so far. Please update soon!
skyjenny8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wow...
blissfulxsin chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
signing a marriage contract at 14? O_O that seems a little early.
phillexican chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
so ginny's four and draco's fourteen and they just got married?

wow...that's different..well anyways i look forward to reading more of this story!