Reviews for More Than Meets The Eye
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
That scene with Primus was beautiful! You really got the whole right. You are truly amazing! :)
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
So awesome, you even gave the transformers their movie looks, which look way better then their cartoon ones. :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love the story! :)
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Your writing is overall fairlu. polished, and I like the idea of this crossover. After reading the prologue especially, I'm definitely looking forward to reading this fic. :-)

However, the over-the-top, rather clich├ęd 'Briticisms' at the beginning of this piece were quite jarring. I am an American, and so can't technically comment with certainty, but there was definitely something about Leopald's speech that rang false. Consider removing at least some of the stock phrases and replacing them with something more natural sounding, or even silence-in some places they don't actually seem to add any meaning or extra dimension to what is being said. If you're feeling particularly ambitious, there are plenty of British writers even here on ffnet whose work you could look through, and others who write for British fandoms who may be able to point you in the direction of a beta willing to provide specific feedback. Just a thought; this might seem like a long rant on the one point, but it definitely pulled me out of an experience that I was otherwise quite enjoying, and I wanted to provide some actual helpful feedback than just 'blah I don't like this'. ;-)
Miriam1 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Megatron's broadcast to the world is eerily similar to Magneto's broadcast in "X-Men: The Last Stand. "

I wonder if Senator Kelly gets a clue before Megatron's plans get underway. The Friends oh Humanity have been quiet, or at least under the radar until now.

It would be useful if humanity, in any form, unified to act against the Decepticons. It would be sad if the small-minded bigots prove Megatron right with their overall uselessness.

I look forward to reading further.

Miriam1 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
An interesting trend I've noticed. .. The protagonists in this series are not terribly concerned about killing the Decepticon antagonists, whereas the protagonists of the Last Son series try to save every life possible. That is likely the difference between Kryptonian ethos and Cybertronian ethos.

I'm looking forward to reading further.

shugokage chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Amazing job on this incredible crossover!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ironhide driving someone home that isn't Will Lennox is different.
HaywireEagle chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
This was freaking sweet. It could use a sequel. It is a lot better than many of the crossovers I have ever read.
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I'm reading the preview narration in the original show's voice and it amuses me to no end.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You do episode previews. That's so neat.
Alliance Empire chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Come on man MAKE A SEQUAL! Everybody wants to see this through the other two movies.
comicfan22 chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Wow, just wow! This story really was one of the best that I have seen in my lifetime. The blend of both Generation 1 and the Movie with the awesome setting of Ultimate Marvel New York City is just mind blowing. While I was reading, I actually saw all the action coming from the words and seeing the images of the Autobots and Decepticons fighting against each other for the all powerful Allspark with a pinch of your friendly neighborhood Spider-man teaming up with the X-men and the Ultimates. It just blew my mind out of this world. If this was made into a movie, it would be one of the best movies in history. The one thing that would have made this story go majorly over the top is if you would have maybe put in a cameo of Marvel creator Stan Lee either being save by Spidey during the fight or even allowing him to meet Optimus Prime. Other then that, this story is flawless.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
I really enjoy this story you made. I don't know if I already made a review but I like this Transformers story.

Will you be making a sequel? If you do, how will it play out? Will Unicron be a major part of the story, will Megatron become Galvatron? Or will it be something else?
Riderman09 chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
the tf x ultimate spiderman story rocks hard!

i hope you have a sequel planned!