Reviews for More Than Meets The Eye
the17thmuse chapter 11 . 4/6/2017
This has been a very interesting crossover featuring both Transformers G1 and Bay movie'verse versions. But the thing I actually liked the most are the weapon specs. The scifi fan in me has been jumping somersaults just reading it. Thank you for writing this.
BlAcK-vAlEnTiNe chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Loved your story - Will there be a sequel?
0ArmoredSoul0 chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I am so happy right now.
I'm just sitting here grinning like a complete dingus, feeling kind of light headed from the sheer joy that seems to have flooded my body.

This was glorious on so many levels I can'tt even properly put it into words.
Thank you so much for this. Thank you.
0ArmoredSoul0 chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
OHHHHHHH MY GOD THE CAMARO APPRECIATION!
I was so PISSED when they dissed the classic Camaro in the film, I mean, what the hell, it was just a bit dirty, it was in BEAUTIFUL condition-!
But I digress.
I am LOVING how you've slipped all this together, like a greased ball into a custom made socket. The minor alterations that make everything fit so smoothly and interestingly, it makes me grin share my FACE hurts.

And I do realize I have read this before, but I felt a much more appreciative and descriptive review was necessary.
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
That scene with Primus was beautiful! You really got the whole right. You are truly amazing! :)
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
So awesome, you even gave the transformers their movie looks, which look way better then their cartoon ones. :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love the story! :)
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Your writing is overall fairlu. polished, and I like the idea of this crossover. After reading the prologue especially, I'm definitely looking forward to reading this fic. :-)

However, the over-the-top, rather clich├ęd 'Briticisms' at the beginning of this piece were quite jarring. I am an American, and so can't technically comment with certainty, but there was definitely something about Leopald's speech that rang false. Consider removing at least some of the stock phrases and replacing them with something more natural sounding, or even silence-in some places they don't actually seem to add any meaning or extra dimension to what is being said. If you're feeling particularly ambitious, there are plenty of British writers even here on ffnet whose work you could look through, and others who write for British fandoms who may be able to point you in the direction of a beta willing to provide specific feedback. Just a thought; this might seem like a long rant on the one point, but it definitely pulled me out of an experience that I was otherwise quite enjoying, and I wanted to provide some actual helpful feedback than just 'blah I don't like this'. ;-)
Miriam1 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Megatron's broadcast to the world is eerily similar to Magneto's broadcast in "X-Men: The Last Stand. "

I wonder if Senator Kelly gets a clue before Megatron's plans get underway. The Friends oh Humanity have been quiet, or at least under the radar until now.

It would be useful if humanity, in any form, unified to act against the Decepticons. It would be sad if the small-minded bigots prove Megatron right with their overall uselessness.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Miriam1 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
An interesting trend I've noticed. .. The protagonists in this series are not terribly concerned about killing the Decepticon antagonists, whereas the protagonists of the Last Son series try to save every life possible. That is likely the difference between Kryptonian ethos and Cybertronian ethos.

I'm looking forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
shugokage chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Amazing job on this incredible crossover!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ironhide driving someone home that isn't Will Lennox is different.
HaywireEagle chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
This was freaking sweet. It could use a sequel. It is a lot better than many of the crossovers I have ever read.
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I'm reading the preview narration in the original show's voice and it amuses me to no end.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You do episode previews. That's so neat.