Reviews for Literate
I liked this very much. BECAUSE IT DIDNT F****** SUCK LIKE THE LAST ONE I READ. please, we need better writers like you
FoureverAsheart chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I like this. Creative and lightly fluffy and no OOCness at all! Great job!
I don't really understand the last line, but that's just because I can be really slow sometimes.
Thank for writing this!
-Sophia Asheart
Owlleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Finally! Someone who knows the difference between "lose" and "loose"! Loved the story! In my top 5 favorite bbrae stories
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
But who?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Just because you started things off with such a bang, I'm gonna review as I read this time.

Ten days to scrape all the paint off the great room? He must have worked REALLY diligently.

Ah ... April Fool's Day. That being the day of my nativity, it holds a special place in my heart (right next to famine, volcanic explosions, and malaria). When one is a geeky outcast to BEGIN with, being an April Fool baby isn't anything to look forward to.

Too perfect! "A book you can't put down." Too bloody perfect! That's an awe-inspiring turn-around on BB.

Ooo. Animal Farm. One of my personal favorites. Made a lasting impression on a young teen. Sixth-graders have a very finely-honed sense of what constitues "fair", and the pigs' behavior got under my skin and STAYED there.

Huh. I know that still waters run deep, but so, apparently, do wild, green ones. Who knew?

Awwwww! Good night, Raven. Sleep well. You've earned it.
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Amazing story, you are a spectacular writer. Very well thought out. I liked that you didn't have them kiss or anything at the end, nothing too romancy, it ended really well. The only problem I had was Raven's constant name correction. I don't believe she ever did that in the show, so it'll get on my nerves sometimes, but your story was to good for it to really tick me off. Great job.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

I think I ripped someone off.

lol love the story :)
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
this is so sweet

thehehe... love the plot :D creative again

unfortunately, I've never read 'Animal farm' but I have the basic idea about it and what's it about...

keep writing awesome stuff,

sincerely - Dora Dorothea
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh wow. That was a wonderful story! I especially liked the final two lines. :)

That's it, I'm adding you as a favorite author.
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was a good idea! The April Fool's Day was a fantastic set up for it and everything seemed in character. Beast Boy isn't a genius, but he can think if he tries (to quote one to often used: "I have a brain; I just don't use it much."

Good story!
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Ohh! that was very good. I liked it, how you handled it and all. I love April Fools day too, so if someone was to stop me from pranking. . .well don't worry your safe ;)

you are a /very/ good writer. I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff.

Later
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
intresting
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Great story, Funny and interesting, I think I've read Animal farm as well XD
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love how detailed and descriptive your style of writting is, and I really can imagine this happening, espeically the fate that Beastboy has to face to be attatched to a book XD

For your first time, your POV writting was very good, some of the thoughts you made her express were very believable. But try to add a little bit more of Raven's personality in it, rather then just mainly replacing the 'She's/He's' and 'Raven's' with I.

~ CUpidKirby(TwisterKirby)
HearingBasedOnSound chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I really liked this one... Its different than from what I've read on here. Most people just go for the "Beast Boy just pretends to be stupid and has actually memorized the encyclopedia". (That's ridiculous). I really liked your take on this; giving him the stepping stones in the form of "Animal Farm." Different from Beast Boy's usual zany character, yet only just enough. Great job!