Reviews for Parallel
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 4/9
I really liked this.. It is very sweet. And also the reasoning, of her being similar but still very different from Momo, I think it is true.
Tōshirō is one of my favorites, I love his coolness and aloofness, but still he cares a great deal about soul society and his subordinates. And in turn, Rangiku cares for him greatly.. It seems for me, very likely she would indeed make this choice.
Loved it, thank you!
alleemaria chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Nice! This is really a nice fanfic ;) I really line your explanaztion of Rangiku'd feelingsto her captain... Careful though (useful criticism here, not a flamme ;) you should maybe lighten yoiur style a bit ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Hey really great fic! I was wondering if you could write a fic about the flashback in this story when hitsugaya first became matsumotos captain? If not that's fine, I just liked the story line you told, please answer :)
Suika Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I enjoying this a lot!
H2Bleachlvr chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
PLEASE! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! O_O I'm desperate! Does Hitsugaya live? How exactly did he get injured?
*cough* Anyway, beautifully written! I love how you didn't do "hitsugaya x matsumoto", just focused on their close trust and friendship... Shiro-kun is my favorite Bleach character. 33. This probably my favorite bleached fanfic I've read, and that's a lot...;) PLEASE! KEEP WRITING!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
wow, deep. loved it.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This story made my night. It's just beautiful and flows so well. I love how descriptive you are and how well you characterized Matsumoto through thoughts, actions, and memories. Good job. (:
light soceress chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I really enjoy reading this fic. It conveyed a lot of emotion. I like the comparison between Matsumoto and Hinamori I never really though about it until I read your fic. :D
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was really well written in my opinion. I think Rangiku's thoughts were really deep ... Loved it.
Serene Cerulean chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
this is written beautifully, it really shows the relationship between Rangiku and Toushiro
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i was wondering if anyone else would notice that similarity between hinamori and matsumoto . that was really interesting to read actually! thanks for writing!

ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
wow. that was pretty long, but worth it! and i'd like to know more about the incedent where Rangiku almost killed Toushirou... XD

Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
it was very lovely.
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
you gave me a new light! that's true...Hinamori is not stupid, just a little too devoted. I've never thought of being in her place. Indeed, it would've been really difficult to accept the your usually nice captain is a traitor. Good point in pointing it out in your fic

And Hitsugaya protecting his vice captain is touching i've always wondered how he get respect from his division as young as he is.
Sharo-Chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really loved your fic. You allows me to translate it in french? Sorry if it is poorly written, but I am French and I have difficulty with written English.

Lots of kiss