Reviews for Heroes Anonymous
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Oh, migod. This is superb, utter, genius.
Tacroy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great! The last two lines are the best ones...can't you continue? please...*puppy dog eyes*
sweety gal chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Lol! I love it...The ending was hilarious.

I mean, I'm pretty hooked to Heroes at the moment and this was pretty funny. I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the part where Hiro says: “But of course, he is the flying man. Whoosh!”... hahaa... I remember all those episodes where he kept meeting Nathan and calling him the flying man!

Nice Fic.

x
AJeff chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I love this. Great job.
bonnythebunny chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
love it! make it a bit more funny! and I totally love hiro! he's the best!
Anastasya Mona Noir chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Hahahaha. That's pretty funny, and... yeah. That's about it. Nice job.
threeheadedmonkey chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
They don't show Heroes over here so I can't watch it, but I like your story!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Well, that was interesting. Where is that site exhibitor when you need one but knowing the dang company it will be laced with the virus. Ack!
a happy bibliophile chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Well, I liked the last two lines.

It was a very good idea, but it could have been a lot better. I can't really explain it, but it feels a bit rushed and it rubs me the wrong way (except for the last two lines). The statements made by the characters felt a bit too matter-of-fact for me (especially the line where Matt spouts Nathan's secrets).

And have a little more action. Instead of having HRG saying he could get the Haitian to take care of it, he should just give the Haitian a signal and then the Haitian takes Matt away, causing an awkward silence to permeate the room, allowing them to hear Matt screaming and whimpering while the Haitian wipes Matt's memories. Then HRG could lift a brow and everyone starts chattering away like nothing happened cuz they're too scared that they'd be next.

Then again, who am I to say all this? :P I'm not a writer.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007