Reviews for Things Like This Happen
KESA Alexandria chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
he should of ask he u toke off all your clothes ...and they made ot at the end.

GOOD STORY tho
brightredcherries chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, that was...interesting. Nice job.
Laforet chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Talk about awkward-she's totally naked. I have to say I felt the same way about Edo after his duel with Ryo. Ryo's my favorite character. Anyway, but now I actually like Edo. Good way to start off the series. Now I'm on to part 2.
A. Valentine chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A cute and funny ending, I liked it!
Ruchi chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Edo was portraited so perfectly... I mean VERY PERFECT if you know what I mean. Asuka is okay. She's not out of character... a cliff hanger in the end though I think it still have my interest of wanting to know what happens next. Nice fic. _
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Whoa! I didn't expect the fic to end that way hehe, anyways nice fic
Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was such a good fanfic! OMG! I love it! It had a good mixtrue of genres. I loved the ending too. LOL. Please write more EdoxAsuka!

Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever
NightmareGlitter chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Please, write a sequel! This was good. I don't see to many Aster and Alexis (sorry, dub names) They are one of my fav couples, other than Chazz and Alexis or Zane and Alexis. Actually, at this point, I think I like Aster better than Zane. Anyway, it was really interesting. And I wanna see if anything happened. Please write another! : )
123shala chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
wow I really want you to write a sequel its really good!

It just feels like you kinda have to write a sequel because I don't feel like it should end here. It's getting so good lol
TheChesireCat27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really loved your story. It is very funny. It is very rare to see a fanfiction with this couple: Edo x Asuka. But they are my favorite characters and I like this couple. I hope you wrote a sequer very soon. I will wait anxiously. Just a sugesstion: could you please put more romance between them next story? The suggestion of poison's Ivy is very nice.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
You can't leave it there.

I dunno, I think it could be something like "a year or more from now" when Zane is better, he goes back to alexis or something. And

Tada. Aster with Alexis. Or edo with asuka. whatever.

Ivy
Aerianna chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Great story! you should write a sequel! _
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Yep. I knew our girl Asuka would move on. She just doesn't look like the type to hang on to a guy that's so far gone, it's not funny. Even if they were close. She is supposed to be strong, right?

Wait. Is it too early to make that conclusion? My apologizes, friend! Can I see the sequel? Who knows, maybe they're gonna...you know...*wink, wink, nudge, nudge* o/o