Reviews for The Double Date
Xaioyu chapter 5 . 7/24/2002
LMAO! Write more! Me likes!
belldandy3 chapter 5 . 11/2/2001
Finish the next chapter now! Or at least as fast as you can
Lisa chapter 5 . 10/27/2001
LOL! I liked it alot, please continue!
Spampers chapter 5 . 10/12/2001
*falls on the floor laughing so hard till her sides hurt* *stops laughing takes a deep breath* FUNNY! *breaks into laughter again*
Tegasus chapter 5 . 10/11/2001
Ooooookay... That was interesting. You're right on the money with their reactions, though. Keep it up!
Akari-chan6 chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
thats really funny. i love it.
Krystin chapter 4 . 9/22/2001
hahahahahahaha write more this story is funny!
Schala Uzuki chapter 4 . 9/21/2001
Excellent work! Finish it already! I wanna see what happens! Youy have a wonderful setup going.
Bombay55 chapter 4 . 9/19/2001
i love it. its sooo funny. (and i'm not usualy a fan of Yaoi Fics)
Trio Maxwell chapter 4 . 9/17/2001
I love it! funny funny funny!
Ran chapter 4 . 8/31/2001
I LOVE THIS STORY! it is so funny!
himitsu megami chapter 4 . 8/31/2001
umm, lots of japenese people have names that relate to animals, its not that unusual.
PanDora chapter 4 . 8/30/2001
That was funny.
Orin chapter 3 . 8/29/2001
_ Hee hee... Love this fic. It's sooo origional too. Duo's hilarous and you've got him down perfectly, Heero's marvellous! That little bit of humour in him is so wonderful. Haruka, I don't think I've seen a better portrayl of Tenoh in a loooong time. And Michiru... O.o Aaaah! She's just dead on! The teasing between the pair is excellently done too. And I love the dub reference. _ The interaction between all four... Wow... O.O That's something I've always wanted to see done. And you've done it better than I imagined. Thank you for the amazing read, and please... More!... Please? *_* I... Need... More...
DarkDragonFemale chapter 3 . 8/29/2001