Reviews for Death's Messenger
Aerhyce chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This Hinata - Best. Hinata. EVER.
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Goodness! What a dark story. So moving and compelling. I struggled,like Neji, in the beginning to make sense of why Hinata would do something like that, but now I kinda agree with her. The story captivated me from start to finish. Beautiful in its tragedy and sadness
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow. I'm not sure what to say about this, but it was to good not to comment on. It was really amazing. I personally loved it. Great job!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really liked what you wrote and how you wrote your characters, although I feel you could have done a better job with portraying Neji's mood. You set up a great atmosphere but somehow Neji's perception didn't seem quite right for it. i am expressing myself poorly, so I apologize for that.

But I really loved this story. Awesome job
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I have read some other "what if" stories before but this is really good. It's like she's sane while not being sane in this. So terribly sad though. The corruption that she described. Will that ever happen?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
very interesting. Poor Hinata though..:/
purple the new black chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
i have one word for you. Fabulous. i love it. i can actually see her murdering her clan though. they were all heartless and cold and they treated her worse than dirt. every person has a snapping point; i guess she just reached hers...
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
...I'm scared.
Sanzano chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I like it very much, is a little sad, but its really good.
Muria chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Chilling. It's well-written with interesting hints at the beginning. I was expecting poison from Hinata. It fits her personality and the life you wrote her to have. Everyone was in-character. The story flows smoothly...

Very nice one-shot, and very sad. Poor Neji and Hinata and all the little children...
solysal chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was chillingly dark. Mostly because I found it almost too plausible. If you carry out the Hyuuga clan, its treatment of Hinata, and well, even Naruto, to their logical extents, Hinata *would* snap. It adds up until it collapses, and this fic shows it beautifully.
Carojen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You are not the first to suggest that Hinata could be to the Hyuuga what Itachi was to the Uchiha, but I think yours is the best fic about it.
Novocain chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. This is simply gorgeous - the entire fic is inspiring, and the last lines are absolutely perfect. I adore - fantastic job.
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was amazing! I feel that with the right amount of pressure, her actions are possible. I liked it alot. Good job!
Shion Sonozaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very nice! I love it when Hinata snaps, although you keep her mor in-character than I ever do. XD. But it was very very good!