Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legitimate Businessmen
AngusH chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
(I can hardly type I'm laughing so much!)

INSURANCE

katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
absolutely fantastic
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
ROFLMAO!

I am sending the URL of this one to my sister the insurance agent:-)
blueoctober chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
hahah definitely didn't see that coming... great idea to have Harry use an insurance policy to finish Voldemort off with. Loved your story. Keep up the great work and hope to see more from you in the future...
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was f**king brilliant!
Uranaishii chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
XD

only in corporate america, eh?

'cause that's just how we pudgy-people ROLL.

i love the way it started and the way you wrote the ending out.

just what i'd expect from a horny, terrorized young boy. XD

i think you are now my favorite author...in the harry potter fandom at the very least. O_o

anyways.

good luck.

and i'll be watching.
bemeka chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long, long time. Very good story
shdurrani chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
My god that was both cheezy and wonderful keep up the great work.

till next time

Alex
HarmoniousPie chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Another great one. If only that were really what happened. It would have been great.
immortal7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
after laughing myselfout of my chairand hitting my head in to my wall i jsut want to say that this was hilarious and have you been havign insurance problems lately. lol later
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Giggle, giggle. Snort, chuckle. Hee hee HEE HA HA HA! ROFLMAO They're coming to take me away, ho ho hee hee ha ha.

That was one of, perhaps the best, one shot I've read in a long time. Thank you, I needed that.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was absolutely funny. I mean an insurance company taking out Voldermort. Priceless.
Teresa chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Ah... "the power he knows not" ... a good insurance policy. An excellent one shot, and I hope you write Dumbledore's reaction when he finds out that Voldy and company were defeated by company suits with savvy directed by a buisness contract! Chuckles. Thanks for the story!
ubetiburn chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
first one shot i have read. cute.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »