Reviews for Harry Potter and The Dark Lord Prevention Tech
adafrog chapter 1 . 5/15
heeee!
katmom chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Snort...gasp...too funny! Well done!

Kathie
shahum24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
lol
miguce chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
best reason i have read that harry and hermione dumped ginny and ron..
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
LOVE IT!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Why Hermione didn't just take Ron out into the Forbidden Forest and feed him to on e of the giant spiders I don't know! The Cannons have never won a game in their history and likely without an act of multiple Gods, Goddess and every other divine being never will! Then there's Ron's love affair with their shade of orange. Altogether more then enough to justify putting him down. Now who knew Luna could be that devious? And why does she want to settle for the leftovers when she can share the full meal with Hermione? Ron in no way shape or form should be called a catch! A booby prize ? Oh HELL yes! The Zombie wanna be has no job prospects yet wants a huge family. Maybe Luna has something planned that'll actually work and at the same time cut down the number of kids he fathers. Anything is possible.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This was funny as hell that my kids where look at me funny for laughter at it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Gotta love it!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
See that, you Dork Lords? That's at least 3 goals reached with one plan! Who knows what else Luna accomplished that day? Wrackspurt repellent in the AC of the cars?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This time next year, Voldemort will have constructed a double garage. ;)
This is an awesome idea.
One wonders what old Dumbles saw in Grindelwald.
clamaraa chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
ahahah!

This text is really funny ! I love it! :)
Larenars chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Very funny. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I love it when a fanfic comes together.
Guesr chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Nope, Hermione Jean Granger would NEVER give up her career to push out babies even for someone she love dearly.
DrT9999 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014