Reviews for Mirror Eye
Genkai Lady chapter 26 . 4/29/2008
Not a bad flashback actually. Definitely gave her some depth. Although the ending line made me groan from its cheesiness. ;)
Genkai Lady chapter 25 . 4/29/2008
*sigh* I've accepted that she isn't going anywhere. I accept that Kakashi has evolved as a character, though I can't exactly understand why it was Aya specifically who prompted him to do so. But really though, I totally predicted the having to go into her mind bit. One of the best things about this fic was how suspenseful the witch fights were, and then all of a sudden it's back to the mildly cliche romance interlude. I'm partial to liking her more if she wakes up (please no), but still...
Genkai Lady chapter 21 . 4/29/2008
"he felt numb" I wince at that phrase. It evokes the memory of too many blogs from depressed teenage boys that listen to copious amounts of Linkin Park. Perhaps something a little less cliche would be best. Oh, and YES HALLELUJAH thank you Iruka for keeping your head on straight!
Genkai Lady chapter 19 . 4/29/2008
Ah, can't wait to read the next chapter, just wanted to say you forgot the ending "g" in "going" in one of the beginning sentences.
Genkai Lady chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
Uh, why are you not writing many more of these amazing chapter fics? I am so interested I can barely stand reviewing each chapter just so I can get to the next one!
Genkai Lady chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
"the entire thing engulfed in flames."

Hehee. Literally this time, I assume.
Genkai Lady chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
Hm. Not such a fan of Kakashi acting irrationally. Then again, he hides so much, he was bound to snap at some point...
Genkai Lady chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
Ugh. Aya. Why. She's playing the stereotypical role, in my opinion. She seems so two-dimensional. Just about anyone could have made that little speech about being sorry- there was nothing in it that distinctively indicated that Aya, or the things that make up Aya- were present. *Did that even make sense?* I do love the plot though!
Genkai Lady chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
I am like devouring this fic. This is so great, with suspense, humor, dialogue, and characterization. You've managed to pull me away from my term paper completely!
Genkai Lady chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Haha, great Naruto characterization! The plot is thickening. Great writing as usual!
Genkai Lady chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
I love your NaruSaku interaction! And great writing with this chapter.
Genkai Lady chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
I hope Kakashi and Toshi become an item. I loved the dialogue and the plotline in this chapter!
Genkai Lady chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
THIS is a great chapter. Although I'm a tad confused as to whether Kakashi actually had another girl in his home or not. But nevertheless, this is very reminiscent of canon. The characters involved, the plot, the banter between characters- it all fits. And great writing as usual! Though I think abate is supposed to be in past tense.
Genkai Lady chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Wait, what? The opening line sounds like CIA code for a Senator leaving the building. :)

I like the direction this is going in, though. Kakashi's resistance to emotional involvement is a lot more prominent and plausible in this case, though Aya isn't exactly endearing. It seems unlikely that she is so beautiful and so sweet and so wanted by all the guys- but I'll reserve judgement until later in the fic. I do hope she gets some more depth.

I also like that there is a lot more involvement with canon, with the cute ending scene.
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I'm reading this with a grain of salt, and bracing for any sudden wildfires that may or may not consume any dwellings. (Heehee, I am never going to forget that mental image. Ever.)

Good opening for a fic!

Though I wonder, I think Naruto's last line is supposed to be "I don't," rather than "I'm not." As in, "I don't hate it when he goes that," as opposed to "I'm not hating when he does that." It seems to flow better.