Reviews for They Say Love Is
M chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I love this!
GrumpySeptiplier chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
that was so good I love it
Katamabob chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Oh so sweet! Love it. And I think you may have mastered the art of the drabble, congrats! Works well, and you have certainly succeeded where I've failed - my stuff refuses to be simplified and edited. I'm doomed to waffle XP

Kate
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Holy shit! This is pure win. Hell, YOU are pure win. Wow. This is just amazing. I'm speechless...
zon12 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I loved it.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Both of these were excellent and I approve muchly. :D My favorite was the first, but only by a little bit.
hey hey chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Awesome!(again)
Elaienar chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
*reviews*

'Scuse me while I scatter nauseating globs of fangirlishness all over this fic. It's beautiful! I love your writing! I love this fic! Love, love, love!
reconrox chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
this is so beautiful i LOVE it! well done you!
Zergplex chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Excellent short. I'm generally a fan of longer stories but you have managed to keep the story interesting while also keeping it short and to the point. Good work.
NotReal401 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
...AW.

Sry just had to get that .m :P

Great story though.:)
missmonday chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I really liked it. It was very...clean.

I have the same problem with "cluttering" my writing, so I thought you did really well with this.

Also, I'm a sucker for anything Toph and Sokka related!
i-embrace-OCD chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Excuse me for being blunt, but you are absolutely amazing. I admire you for wanting to hone your raw, unadultered talent (which you obviously have). You never cease to deliver works of astounding quality; there are a great many authors whose fics I find myself loving because of single characteristics, but, if I had to pinpoint one thing I love about your writing, I would be speechless. Impossible. You write brilliantly and the words that I read actually make me feel something. Your writings have substance, meaning, emotion, and that's definitely your x-factor. Your characters are given depth instead of just elaborated on.

"They Say Love Is." Personally, I loathe coming up with titles, but you amaze me in this, too. Lovely. The final lines brings together everything beautifully.
Invaderk chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Oh the drabbles!

This experiment of yours is bound to be interesting for you. Revising your style is a tricky thing to do; I've been there. Heck, I'm still there! Writing is like an amorphous substance, always changing, never taking a true form.

I wish you good luck on your project! So far so good, huh? Sometimes being concise is a good thing, but I don't think it's necessary to make a permanent switch.

Excellent drabbles!
NaeryxOblivion chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
This was loverly... I very much enjoyed it. Especially since I was thinking about the exact same thing twenty minutes ago, and I was all "I should write a drabble!" And then I read this, and it was just... well, about a million times better than I ever could have done, so that works. :)

Great work!