Reviews for Bound
Excellent story!
charm13insomnia chapter 18 . 3/23
nice fic
LadyFreak chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
Completely AU and i loved it. Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing!
LadySlytherin05 chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
Wow this was very different from the other HP stories I read on here (and that's a lot of stories, let me tell you ;P). I loved the premise although I wanted a little more drama over Harry's vampirism and sympathy from others for Harry and all the shite he went through. Also, it would have been nice to see Severus and Harry go through a little more romantic development (I loved the detail of Harry having his own hand on Severus' clock, no pun intended). Overall a lovely story! Oh, and I loved Daniel's character! Such a sweet musician!
dragonbaby93 chapter 18 . 10/10/2009
This story actually turned out to be really great.

The grammer was good and the plot was fantastic. Normally when people tinker around with the potterverse to make it what they want, their stories are kind of sucky. You did a really great job with it though.

Hope to read more from you in the future.
Michelle chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
This is such a great story. Poor Harry's upbringing is heartbreaking. How is it that you've only received 78 reviews? Please keep writing. You have talent.
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
oh, i loved it. though i agree, a sequel isn't really needed. still, great job on this fic. i love how you got to see severus and harry interact, that it wasn't just a random "omg i love you, let's have sex" fic. again, great job!
dragon-girl40 chapter 18 . 4/3/2008
wow. i love this story. i like the stone magic bit. i think it would be great to be able to make anything out of stone.
severusphoenix chapter 18 . 4/2/2008
NO SEQUEL!, I hope you reconsider - there are a fair number of loose ends.
VoicesInTheWalls chapter 18 . 4/1/2008
Really good epilogue. It was a good ending for a excellant story.
Purple Ambrosa chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
I loved this! Usually there is some amount of awkwardness when it comes to rewriting a story so dramatically different from the original canon, but you pulled it off. The dialogue was smooth and you explained much more with characters' actions than with their words, a skill I haven't developed yet. The plot flowed easily and I was sucked in and didn't stop reading until the end. Have you done any orginal work? I would love to see you devlop characters of your own. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
HarrySnape1989 chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Woah! this is one heck of a fic! i must tell you that i absolutely loved it! though i wonder if Harry was still a vamp by he end of the fic?

It is the first time i've read a fic where harry is a vamp and that is a bad thing! lol i always viewed them as ethereal sexual beings and i was a bit disappointed. but i understand why you made it into a bad thing. after all that is society's portrayal of vampires. AT first i thought it was a post DH when i saw Snape was the headmaster but i soon realized that wasn't the case. i loved the plot and you write well. James and Lily's story is interesting. i do wonder why James killed himself though and i was disappointed in the lack of Remus. but it was a very good fic nonetheless!

Lubbleeone chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
VoicesInTheWalls chapter 17 . 3/24/2008
I really liked this story. You should definately write an epilogue.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 17 . 3/24/2008
You gotta write an epilogue... or at least something with some sort of conclusion... Good chapter otherwise!