Reviews for Teenager Feud
When are u going to update again
Yasujiro Kochiyo chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Holy crap, you HAVE to update this!
gcardozaqromero1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
espero que sigas con el fic
Aguna chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
great story
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
The humor injected in the otherwise tense situations works out well. As the story progresses, I know humor will definitely take it in new directions!
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I Loved this, it was great! Its a ItaSasuHinaNeji love square! LOVEEEEEEEEEED IITTTTTTTTT! Update soon!
Adri chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Love this fic! Some oocness but whay the hey, its amazing! I was very pleased when reading all the chapters! I WANT MORE!
Ro0w'z chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
do not give up! want thousand comments? haha I command thee many

updates this fic is genial!

excuse my bad English
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
kill me xQ_

this is the best!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Motoko who? haha

this is hilarious

the "Uchiha COW! & "Hyuuga DOG!" kill me

this also "interrogate the old man to the best of her abilities. ...which meant stuttering all the way"

not abandon this fic :[
kandita chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I love love love this story! It is mad funny...seriously halirious...and man oh man Hiashi and Fugaku are a mess...poor Mikoto Itachi and Hinata...I really hope something brew up between Hinata and Itachi( ;
I really hope that Itachi can whip Hinata into a better shinobi...

Thank u soooo soooo much for updating! Although it took u an eternity(lol) please I am looking forward to reading more of this story. It just too f'in funny...I have not come across a story with this kind of plot:)...awesome!

Great great job!
GIVE MEE MOREE!
Please update!
imamagicaldonkey chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Here's a review...
Would you update for the next chapter now? Lol. Seriously though I love your fic too. Update please!
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
hehe..that would have been funneir if neji and sasuke had to wear a maid outfit.
YES! I GOT ITACHI'S SHIRT! *runs*