Reviews for Femme Fatale
marionne345 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
S3xy, s3xy, s3xy. Tenten, you little minx, you.
Tatshana chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Oh, what a wicked, wicked woman she is.

I really like that story of yours.
I always love to read about Neji being close to lose control, and I love the way you expressed it!
I would be happy if you would continue this one with many, many, maaaaaaany chapters. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
TENTEN! WHY!
OMG, cyber wolf, you need to write more now... :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Later savoring, eh...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
*facepalm* Neji Neji Neji...get a grip.. :) you're so cute
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Ah, fate. Poor Neji, you really are a cruel person, in the best-est way possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Do not question the ways of the wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger...you a lotr fan or something? Great reference, and great story. You have an epic sense of humor.
"She bit the top of her Popsicle off" if Neji had seen that, it would have been over...embarrassingly. :)
You did very well in reminding us that Neji still has hormones. :)
Makes him tastier.
Kicho-chan chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
FINISH PLEASE!
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Tehhee! OWNED!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Lol! That's sexual tension for Neji, alright! XD
foodluver chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Super duper awesome! I am on the edge of my seat! Ooh ooh ooh can you update? Pretty please?
mabidiso chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
How anyone could think a highly trained kunoichi would be unaware of the effects of her presence on those around her...underneath the underneath, baby.
TheRoaringDragon chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Have I reviewed before, mentioning how much i love your writing? I dont remember. But this is one of my favorite stories of yours. :) Its hilarious the different situations that Neji keeps getting put in, and that Tenten seems to have close to no idea about his inner turmoil, except at the end of this chapter. If, by chance you decide to update any of your stories, because it seems to have been a while, then please update this one. I would really like to see how Tenten reacts to knowing that Neji is, let's say, distracted, by her. Thanks for writing!
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Haha I am forever Team Tenten haha this story was so frikkin awesome haha but I feel guilty for how Tennie tortured Neji haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Haha Kakashi pervert club is seeking new members...the others died of major blood loss from bloody noses...

Imagine?