Reviews for Nothing Is Forever
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love it and let me tell you I love your writing but I hate it how you torture me with your oneshots because their always too short or seem like they shouldn't end. Curse you...BUT I do love your writing so keep it up.
musicpro21 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
OMG *slap sharpay* Sharpay - what the hell was that for

Me - I am trying to wake you up and make you see that Troy is a big huge JERK and Gabriella is the person for you.

So please dont make this troypay make it a gabpay
wethedreamers chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Grate story. I'm not really one for Troypay, I'm a total Troyella, (and yes, I am realizing I may get totally flamed for this but whatever) but this was pretty good. Of course I want Gabpay to prevale, but if it becomes Troypay it could go in so manny interesting ways. Well, update when possible..

xox-Daizy
HippieNicolle chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
You should definetley go with Troypay!
BunnyGurl chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
no! *kicks sharpay's ass* wtf do you think you're doing? troy is a stupid jerk! plead temporary insanity and go apologize to gabi!

lol. anyway, update soon. P
JayCorleone chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
It's getting really intersting...update! (
JayCorleone chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Loved it! Gabpay AND Troypay...2 favourite's in one story now that's just awesome! Update soon please! :)
xamyxjx chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
OH GABPAY! hehe never really read one befroe but as it says there a little troypay i read it lol GOD am addicted to troypay lol anyways love this cant wait to read more so update soon XD

Ames