Reviews for Drugged
Katherine chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
this story is greatly great so far! if you want an idea for what you should do next i have one for you

you get start with Sam finding the mars bar and Dean is kinda trying to remember whats going on but still out of it at times. maybe hes seeing some kind of night mare or tripping out on the drugs. Bobby could come down and help Sam find out what happend to dean and track down whoever put the mars bar there and why? it sounds kinda whichy to me cuz which leave hex bags and its simmaler to a mars bar attack from the inside. if your still stuck on what to do you could read this fic its got a part with a tripping out Sam that could inspire you.

s/5984869/1/Bottled_Up its by the great writer Hanna Korossy
Katherine chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
that ends fine its sweet!
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
o my gosh! like we know that he sad been drugged but the only thing that Sam would be thinking is that his brother is having a meltdown a psychotic break down! poor Sam its so sad!
Alannah chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Heyy thanks for sending me the link :D the storys really good keep up the good work
Mass Murder Spree chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
its good i cant wait to see more.
beth9874 chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
your never gonna finish this but i figured i would tell you to anyu way
livelongprosper2012 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
interesting, you can start with whatever it is happened to dean and how. is he going to have a relapse again?
Ms. Pagliacci chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Aw, crap; I really liked Snickers bars, but I like not being in a catatonic state even more.

I must confess that at first, I was unsure about the idea of having a Dean who was mentally MIA, but you're doing a great job! You touch on a basic fear of everybody: not being able to help yourself. (Scares me, anyway.)

So...as Dean regains 'conciousness' will he continue to slip into some reality only he can see -like a parallel dimension or somethin'? How will he act toward those who try to help?

Also, Sammygirl1963 had an idea that I concurred with: Having Sam as the intended target for the treacherous candybar.(Sam would be going back and forth trying to save both himself and his big brother as well as defeating whatever is after them. Oh, the angst!)

Well, needless to say, you've got me interested; Happy writing!
chb76 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
that was just totally heartbreaking - what the hell did you do to Dean to make him like that? He was pretty out of character but you pulled it off and made it believable. I hope you update soon cos you've got me hooked. No idea what you're going to write? Yeah I know that feeling...gah
chb76 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
actually I think if anything was going to bring Dean down his greatest weakness (other than sam) has always been his stomach. This fic has me intrigued...
Winchester494 chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
You should have flashbacks to what happened while Sam was out. Like what happened to Dean was he taken by something Supernatural, Natural that drugged him maybe made him think that Sam was hurting him. Those are just a few ideas if you like them or need more just PM me! So far this is really good and I like it cause its different I haven't read a story with drugged Dean before. Good job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Awesome chapter! I felt sorry for Dean, being so out of it that he thought Sam might hurt him and begged him not too!

This would be the perfect story to either use Gordon or Agent Hendrickson at the person who drugged Dean-both in their attemtp to get Sammy,, or who knows-that candy bar might have been meant for Sam! Oh the possibilities! Dean would sure go on the defensive as soon as he worked those drugs out of his system!
Iva-chan chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Moi aussi je veux que tu update vite T_T

...

Sorry, sometimes I speak in French but it's because it's my mother tongue :p

Anyway what the hell is wrong whith Dean? Why he don't react when Sam calls him?

It's very weird, but I hope Bobby can help them

Et tu sais quoi?

For the fun I begin to translate your text in French. I don't know if I want to published in french sites but I intent to give the text to my friends.

What do you think about this?

See ya,

Ivana
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Gotta say I really liked this chapter because for once, Sammy is being thr protector and taking care of Dean instead of the other way around!
Iva-chan chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Please ! I want the next...

What happend to Dean? Who is the unknow visitor?

What's happening?

T_T

Pretty cool, I love your text

I hope you update quickly