Reviews for Web of Darkness
SarahDrav3n chapter 7 . 2/5
Oké ... meg kell kérdeznem ... művészettörténet / történelem szakos voltál / vagy, illetve mikor kezdtél el foglalkozni a LOTR világával? Rendkívül részletesek és pontosak a leírásaid, pedig még nem is tartunk a csatánál.
Jóóó kis fejezet volt! :)
SarahDrav3n chapter 5 . 2/4
Fantasztikusan aprólékos vagy! :) Többet tudtam meg a törpökről ebben a fejezetben, mint eddig bárhol máshol, köszönöm ...
SarahDrav3n chapter 4 . 2/4
Ismét szép befejezés! És nagyon tetszett, ahogy Radagast-ról írtál. Jó másként tekinteni rá, mint P.J. filmes verziójára. :)
SarahDrav3n chapter 2 . 2/4
Csodás volt. Rendkívül tetszik, ahogy befejezed/lezárod az egyes fejezeteket! :D
SarahDrav3n chapter 1 . 2/4
I know you probebly don't read this! But it was a GREAT first chapter! És mivel a magyar jobban megy, mint az angol írás, ezért így is megköszönöm, hogy két kedvenc világomat egymásra eresztetted! Alig várom, hogy tovább olvashassam!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
Very interesting tale.
Nice for Drizzt to have found a home.
The throwbacks he had to being subservent do Drowess were sweet :)
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hiloarious indeed - the silly bugger summons the one non CE Drow :)
fantasywind chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
This story is great! I love it :). Hehe, by the way. Did you read Michael Martinez essay ,,Ressurecting Dale: City of a Thousand Untold Stories"? Quite good I must say (one of my favourites :). I always loved this area of northern Rhovanion from the very first time I read ,,The Hobbit" all those places Thranduil's Halls made in the very resemblence of Menegroth (it's description in Silmarillion is breath-taking), even though only a shadow of it's glory, peoples like Woodmen and Beornings (and Beorn himself with his magic abilities and his descendants, I was always curious about his son Grimbeorn the Old), even the orcs in ,,The Hobbit" had more spotlight on them (after all we have seen their dwellings and some of the customs, they are pretty well organized and strong chieftains can unite numerous tribes for example to ,,gain dominion over whole North", orcs are fiercely loyal to their leaders wanting to avenge the deaths of chieftains and even fellow comrades, orcs are capable of rough friendship and this speaks much, even evil beings have good qualities in them :) in Tolkien's works). Some liberties taken in attitude of Nazgul are interesting idea, Tolkien states that they practically worship Sauron as god (and the Ring is held in almost religious reverence, issue addressed in some letter I believe). Also I wonder, you seem to treat Dale as city-state while it's only a capital of a large kingdom containing lands between Carnen and Celduin rivers. It's quite big area, anyway this story is great (I repeat myself I know hehe :) Good work!
gginsc chapter 30 . 3/27/2012
A wonderful story! I love it.
Fianna9 chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
Beautiful job showing us Mirkwood in particular from a true outsider's perspective. All of the characters were very well written.
Myxale chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
I read this jewel of a story on and off over the years, and followed every update eagerly.

I stumbled by accident over this splendidly written and narrated crossover. Being fond of Drizzt and LotR, this seemed like a lucky mix.

Loved the pace and the detailed nature of this story, and at some point I wished it would go on forever. ;)

I have to hand it to you, that you showed a better handling of Drizzt's character than his maker, who seems to keep Drizzt from evolving, beyond his purpose as the "Lone Drow", and giving him some kind of closure as you did.

MoonbeamIntoxicating chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Just wanted to drop in a quick note! Read your story and loved it! Forgotten Realms and the Professor's works go very well together in my opinion. ;D Uhhh just thought I would point out that in Forgotton Realms Matron Baenre of the First House of Menzoberranzan is estimated to be close to 2,000 years old and is still able to produce children apparently. I know my spelling is horrible but its been years since I read Salvatore's books! Reading this fanfic has put me into the mood for a little dusting and re-reading though. Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece of fanfiction for the rest of us to drool over. Did miss seeing Legolas though :( Keep up the good work!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This looks fascinating!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 30 . 12/28/2010
this was a very nice story, i truly enjoyed reading it. you are an exelent writer and i hope you have luck with your future stories.
Soului chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
Thank you one last time for writing this. This was one of the best FR/LOTR fanfictions I've ever read. Best luck on your future endeavors!