Reviews for Entwined Symphony
This isn't very fun.
irnzenmonk chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
good story ne
ijpowers92 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
all of the jumping around makes the timeline confusing and I'm still confused about Naruto and Ranma's relationship.
Ashleythetiger chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
ok so aunt huh?

is that true or false...

anymore chaps?
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i love this story you did a good job writing this story
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Well this is a bit depressing. From what I understand is Ranma was forced to go to the Leaf Village by Minato, where she taken a new name as Uzumaki Kushina. Considering the ways that shinobi act (Chinese Amazon dating tactics) Ranma was most likely either drugged or drunk when she went to be with Minato, I can tell she hates the village and how it was treating her child.

When will Naruto learn the truth about his birth, how his father most likely forced himself on his mother, and then sealed Kyuubi into him. While Kushina was trying to raise and protect him the whole while, while not aware how badly he was hated or being used.

Unless this story improves a bit, I just can't read it to depressing.
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
I like to resrve judgment untill the end of established literature unless somthing really strange comes up but this one was a challenge to do so. The writing and story aren't bad but saying they're weird is a massive understatment.

Still there's somthing I don't get. The way Ranma is acting isn't the behavior of an aunt, fathers friends who's now your guardian, or adoptive parrent. Even taking into account the probability that she took narutos whole life to raise him. The way she's acting is that of a genuine mother who loves the child that hates her. And honestly that's puzzeling, especially with what you've been saying in your authors notes. I'm going to continue watching the story but I'd really like you to clear some of this up and possibly add a real battle scene in somewhere. You said you were supposed to be good at writing them.
Reallybored2 chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
Aw, that's it? Just as it was getting interesting, too!

But, let's see if I got this straight-Female Ranma is Naruto's mother, right? The whole stalker thing is really a bizarre courtship? Or at least, that's what it leads to? What about the pregnancy? Ranma can't shift back to his male form during that, can't he? So, Ranma ends up bathing with cool water to prevent shifting?

And, when does Minato figures out Roy's *little* joke? Does Jiraiya go after his missing student?

What about the pair of weird-dos that followed him from his own Universe-Do they blow his cover?
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
Would like to see more of the story, so I hope you come back to complete it in the future. There are so many questions waiting to be answered. What happened that Naruto is Ranma's son? What is going on with Shampoo and Ryouga? And lots of others too. It is cruel to leave people hanging so do finish.
Sdarian chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
While this has been interesting enough to keep me reading it, I really don't think that it fits it's Acton/humor category. Maybe something more along the lines of Mystery or something because this story is really disjointed. While I can understand telling backstory by flashbacks and whatnot while continuing, this really lacks the structure to make it a workable idea. I admit that it has gotten better these last couple of chapters, but the mess that this started out... Yeah, I have more confused questions then anything else, and that just screams mystery not action.
elrail chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
very good
gaul1 chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
funny, byes
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Its not often that I read a chapter that puts me on the floor laughing my butt off but this one ... LMAO!

This chapter was just priceless. I've often wondered what Ranma-chan and Anko would be like if they were friends and I was right! :D
HitmanPAC chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Nice story. I really like the idea of Ranma trying to be Naruto's mother, and not succeeding very well. I also really, really like your style of separating things into past and present. Sometimes the 'year from present, about a month after they met' titles are confusing - like, who exactly is 'they'? I figured it out after continuing, but it probably could have been better explained, or rephrased, or something. Anyway, I enjoy it, and look forward to more.
j4 n3 chapter 12 . 6/15/2008