Reviews for Happily Ever After: Blood Plus
Richie chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
I miss 't he be added in the story again?
chocograpes13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this start is beautiful. i love how u named kai and mao kids after George and Irene.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I love this. It's REALLY well written.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Ugh perfect I wish it was longer though
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Oh my...that was wonderful! pleass write another blood plus fan fic!
Jodie Edwards chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
so far I like it
M.v.j.M chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
charles chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
i like it so far need to continue it.
Blood fan chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
So greatful you've made such a beautiful happy story, I know haji is alot more relaxed and properly happy now but he still would talk aa but differently, example, it's not ' alright, I think we should get going' its ' we should get going' same as the taking blood, he wouldent have explained himself he would have Likly to have just said 'here'
Courtney chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
thank you sooo sooo much for writing this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
i like story that are long
DeneeLennox chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is so good :) I'm trying to write stories of my own :( but I have N ipad and am not sure how to! But your story was great :)
KK chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Great Job, I really enjoyed reading your continuation story.
XxFBIMASTERxX chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Let me just start by saying wow. This is by far, the best fanfic I have ever read. I tried to find a good detailed story that included all of the blood cast but mainly Saya and Haji. I happen to be the worlds biggest Saya & Haji fan. All of the Blood fanfics I read were continuing the story where it left off but they didn't include enough about my two favorite lovers! I mean come on... Saya and Haji have been together for more than 2,000 years! Let them get married for crying out loud! -sheesh-

I hope you understand what I mean or this would sound really pushy. Anyway, if you don't mind, a sequal would be great. I love the fact that Haji and Saya were able to have kids! So sweet... Plus I laughed when Kai didn't like the idea of Haji and Saya, that fit his character so well. This might sound a bit cheeky but I actually cried while reading this. I cried tears of joy of course, because Haji and Saya were finally able to be together! Anyway, I realize this review is really starting to get long so I will wrap it up by saying... MAKE A SEQUAL! BYE!
Emelie chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This one has faaaar toooo much romance und toooo much harmony, and hagi would never speak so much but the rest ist pretty nice