Reviews for Happily Ever After: Blood Plus
Ugh perfect I wish it was longer though
Oh my...that was wonderful! pleass write another blood plus fan fic!
Jodie Edwards chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
so far I like it
M.v.j.M chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
charles chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
i like it so far need to continue it.
Blood fan chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
So greatful you've made such a beautiful happy story, I know haji is alot more relaxed and properly happy now but he still would talk aa but differently, example, it's not ' alright, I think we should get going' its ' we should get going' same as the taking blood, he wouldent have explained himself he would have Likly to have just said 'here'
Courtney chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
thank you sooo sooo much for writing this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
i like story that are long
DeneeLennox chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is so good :) I'm trying to write stories of my own :( but I have N ipad and am not sure how to! But your story was great :)
KK chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Great Job, I really enjoyed reading your continuation story.
XxFBIMASTERxX chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Let me just start by saying wow. This is by far, the best fanfic I have ever read. I tried to find a good detailed story that included all of the blood cast but mainly Saya and Haji. I happen to be the worlds biggest Saya & Haji fan. All of the Blood fanfics I read were continuing the story where it left off but they didn't include enough about my two favorite lovers! I mean come on... Saya and Haji have been together for more than 2,000 years! Let them get married for crying out loud! -sheesh-

I hope you understand what I mean or this would sound really pushy. Anyway, if you don't mind, a sequal would be great. I love the fact that Haji and Saya were able to have kids! So sweet... Plus I laughed when Kai didn't like the idea of Haji and Saya, that fit his character so well. This might sound a bit cheeky but I actually cried while reading this. I cried tears of joy of course, because Haji and Saya were finally able to be together! Anyway, I realize this review is really starting to get long so I will wrap it up by saying... MAKE A SEQUAL! BYE!
Emelie chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
This one has faaaar toooo much romance und toooo much harmony, and hagi would never speak so much but the rest ist pretty nice
kittykat chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
well i think this was perfect i mean i completly agree with you in the note...

anyways about haji and saya baby(or babies) she could have girl twins like her sister y'know going with the facts and all or maybe have one kid or one boy and one girl looking like their parents i think the last would be interesting right... but i'm not sure if they should y'know live forever or not
jessie chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Thank you very much after i watched the show i was left a bit sad at how they ended it. However after finding and reading your writing i was left more satisfied and pleased then before. I too dislike cliff hangers however i can understand why cliff hangers exist for the audience to be able to use there imagination. Also so they can be left with many questions to answer on there own. But back on subject i enjoyed reading every second of your story. Once again thank you very much.
SRAS9 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011