Reviews for Mating Games 9: Bad Moves
Xade chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
I hate future text.
Wispr chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
I really like how you had that turn out. Good work!

Wispr chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Nasty... very nasty!

Wispr chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Real good chapter... was nice how Brooklyn told the truth without a second thought.

Wispr chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
You have me wondering what Angela is bothered by!

Wispr chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Me thinks there is a storm a coming!

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
You know... reading this chapter makes me kind of glad I don't have any hatchlings!

Good chapter!

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Cute and so very Bronx.

Sinisstar chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Oh, how I want to hurt Angela right now for how she's treating Broadway... and how she yelled at Hudson. And her treatment of Yvette, too! She's totally not listening and I get the feeling things are gonna come to a head soon. o.O

Broadway needs a whap upside the head. Dude's gotta stand up for himself more and put his foot down. Losing weight's a good idea, but geeze, he's letting himself get walked all over by Angela and that ain't right. :( Poor Broadway.

I really like how you're developing Yvette's character, as well as Isabel. And as much as I want to hurt Angela, I think you're doing awesomely with her too; she's very 'real'. The interactions between the Manhattan and NO clans are great, each char has their own individuality and I like that.

Getting worried about the snakes, though. And about Brook's date with Isabel... I sense something unpleasant coming. ;

Looking forward to the next bit, Kimberly! Rock on!

NyeLew chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
I enjoyed that. It was a good read, and you showed how Angela might not be as different from Marie than she thought.

[Except, you know, she's very different. It's good character development, though.]

I've been wondering what will actually happen with the Wyvern clan's eggs, although that'll have to wait for another story, eh?

[note: I say Wyvern rather than Manhattan a lot of the time. Not sure why; I think I just prefer the sound of it.]
Doppleganger33 chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
So far the story seems to be shaping up quite well. It's nice to see how you've integrated how Marie was set up to be a Queen Bee and why she is the spoiled brat she is. Part of me feels sorry for her that she lost her "mother". Spoiled or not, losing someone close must be devastating to someone. :( That still does not excuse how she has behaved and what she has done to Robert.

Angela really needs to watch how she treats the hatchlings of the New Orleans Clan. Tom, Princess Katherine, and the Magus probably did not mean it...but I get this feeling that they may have imparted their human values onto the Avalon Clan. They did not know how Goliath's clan would behave towards hatchlings (they wanted nothing to do with them at the time!), they did the best they could but imparting them values of a culture they probably knew little about? Probably not. They had to have taught them what they know about the gargoyles and then substituted the rest. (Guess that's a question worthy of "Ask Greg"). But anyways those values Angela was raised with are starting to come cleanly through and that looks like it'll conflict with how the gargoyles of the New Orleans clan do things

Anyways looking forward to the next part.