Reviews for The Way of the Children
Catching Rain chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Man, for a while there, I thought you killed Takato. I would've been "WTF was that for!" XD In any case, update soon!
Catching Rain chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
I love the part where Takato is doing the dare. But all the Japanese names hurt my brain... I'm so used to the English names... Oh, and Pijon is Pidgey, right?
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ahaha, the bucket of sudsy water sploded. XD
The Sushi Monster chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I got the main seven down pat, but I have abosultely no idea who anyone else is...like Iwao.

Eh, maybe when you have enough chapters I'll do a reread and it'll all stick. :)
mangagirl18 chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Wow, cool chap. I still kinda miss the old one but this is really great too. :D I'm exited for the next update. And I can't wait for Chosen Empire. :D
ThalasaPonce chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Awesome! I was just thinking about this story and doodling Shion during school. I love Ari though.
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Another nice chapter! I can't wait to see what kind of changes you'll make as the story goes on, but I guess I'm going to have to for a bit. Keep up the good work!
mangagirl18 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Really good chapter :D I hope you're not planning to get Ari and Satsumi together, cause I think she and Shion are perfect for each other.

I hope you update soon, and I can't wait for Chosen Empire. But I know what it's like to get stuck, it sucks.

I'm a bit confused, were Guilmon and Renamon riding on Mitsuro and Kazuo's backs or was it the other way around? Ok that's it for now.

But you know what, I think it could be cool if you posted the old version on the site as well, then you could have alternate dimesions of the same story. :D I do kinda miss the old one. But this one is cool too.
katy007 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
woww!nice story!
ThalasaPonce chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I think I'm really starting to like Ari. Keep it up.

Good luck with chosen empire, it's really good too.
The Sushi Monster chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Eh, I guess this was a filler, or at least it seemed like it.

My only complaint is that there are *way* too many characters to keep straight...or maybe it's just me.

And a lot of the description was unneeded, but that wasn't too big of a distraction from the story.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I wondered what happened to this story! Well, I liked it before, but I know it'll be even better the second time around. Can't wait to see what new ideas you have!
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
hmm, looks promissing, but I'll really miss the old one. Anyways, please update soon, and also I can't wait for Chosen Empire.
ThatGirlRommu chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Awsome chapter Kaze! I'm going to be watching for the next one, but then again, I sort of know what's going to happen...But this was different than the first time you wrote it, so who knows?

It was really good. And I'll always and forever love the Ari and Shion
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I really like this; Ruki and Ryou; I love that couple.