Reviews for Smiling Back II
4 plus 1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
wow that was sad :'( poor everyone...on the brighter side it was a great sequal
julian's angel 2010 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Damn just send them home
my brother is a dolt chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
i'm crying, damn you! i don't cry!there had better be a happy ending!
my brother is a dolt chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Oh thank you thank you thank you! at the end of the first story, I was afraid their wern't anymore! thank god you wrote more!
bmrsnr05 chapter 7 . 12/31/2002
oh my god. im bawling! that was the saddest thing! i cant wait to read the next one!
Nestrik chapter 7 . 8/11/2002
That was so sad! Again, I was crying at the end of it. Time for me to read the rest!
Savannah chapter 7 . 1/1/2002
NO THAT IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN! *cries* totally unfair I tell you... *goes to read part three AFTER I clean my room* *mutters* Stupid mother...grrrr...GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT AND A THOUSAND TIMES MORE GREAT STORY! Love Ya! ~Savannah
NovaAni-Bookworm1 chapter 7 . 12/31/2001
Oh my God, I am crying, that was the saddest thing on earth. Little Danny sure missed out on a great Daddy there, but oh God, this was so...heartwrentching. It was great, written well, developed well, emotionally out forth...wow, you are amazing. I bow before you.-Nova~*~
kari chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
OMG! you HAVE to write a sequel! I love this story, and it's one of my favorites now! write a Smiling Back III please! write more soon! :)
Lia chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
These stories are the BEST! PLEASE post a sequel soon! Like now!
A 29467 chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST A SEQUEL SOON! I want Danny to go back home ::waaaaaaah::! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Kylie chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
OMG! what happens? i have to know! Please write more sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
Caitlin chapter 4 . 8/26/2001
OMG I love this story more and more each time I read the chapters! You have to keep writing this story. You are so good at writing.. this could be a movie!

Cait
LunaTyger chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
NOOOOOOOO! You can't end it like that! I want a happy ending! (pouting and stamping her feet on the ground) I have got to know what happens. Please write more soon.
angeleyes23 chapter 7 . 8/26/2001
NOOOOOO! You can't stop there! Add and Epilogue..a part three..anything. I love this story! Great job!