Reviews for Some Gaps in the Historical Record
seidenoffice chapter 1 . 7/4
This is the best TATV fix I have read.
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Interesting, i'm wondering why after so many years there is still such an interest in a human-alien relationship even considering that from what Alfonzo said it seems that there is no more privacy in the ship and everything is recorded.
CityDurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
What a great fix. Nice writing style, too. I'm way more familiar with TNG than ENT, so it's a good introduction to your fics. I feel much better about the infamous finale now!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awesome! I love it! I like how you touched on the issue. I'd like to think that they didn't break up!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
(giggles)(smiles) This was very nice.

-jwchan -
justTripn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That's adorable! *thumbs up*
Rigil Kent chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
An interesting take on the Abomination. Being an actual student of history, I know how easy it is to take things way out of context and extrapolate an explanation for something, so this is pretty believable. I especially like Riker's haste in getting his favorite zampolit away from Guerrero.

That said, the entire episode was a cluster frak. Compare the episode it ostensibly takes place during with it and note the utter disconnect between the two versions of Riker. One is jovial and almost Santa Claus-like in his grins, while the other is grim and self-reflective.

But overall, it's still a good way to try and salvage something from the dross of that final episode...
bina W chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Way cool chapter. I read that if the show had been extended that Trip would not have been killed off. But there are clues that he did not. We see himm in a wheelchair and he winks.

What do you think? Would u like to write another chapter?

bw
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
good story, not entirely sure whether it should be in TNG, not Ent, but good story
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
A very good take and fix on the ending of Enterprise. I personally thought the last episode sucked. Your fix is very very good!

Emma
wes and fred chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I really like the romantic notion that Trip and TPol ran away together and he wasnt really dead...a lot easier to live with than his tragic and unnessessary demise.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
very well done.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I like your explanation about that ridiculous holodeck program. Thought it didn't seem "accurate"...

And historians "freely extrapolating"? Makes me wonder...

Like the ending too, with Riker and Deanna's relationship. I wonder what historians will think of it...:)
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is great. I happen to be a history graduate student, so it strikes me as particularly realistic. Great way to end it, too, with Riker seeing the implications for his relationship.
DinahD chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is really excellent. There were just too many things that seemed to be wrong with that idiotic holoprogram: incorrect facts, people acting out of character, etc. Your take on it makes perfect sense.