Reviews for The Shape Of Things To Come
Zinfer chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Great fic! It touched on the brothers' relationship so well and had lots of hurtDean :) make more like this please! Maybe take what's happening in th series right now and add some brotherly bonding that seems to be lacking a bit this season :).
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
This was perfection, dear! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Bless you!

*Smishes*

Mandy
Sushi Chi chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Ooh. Good story. Very good. Gah! Marcus was so annoying! But yeah, fantastic. Love that once again, they used Sam to beat up Dean. Like they always do. Keeps it true to the show, y'know? Well done. Many thanks for writing it.
thebondgirl chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
aw, man, what a perfect ending :) - between sam's pep talk, dean's wonderful snarking, "child of flower power", and there seemingly being a way out of dean's deal, it was a total win-win, a grand finale that has left me with a nice smile to take with me to sleep.

as a final send of to yet another awesome fic, i give you my masterpiece, which i cooked up in honor of this, as well as of the fact that i just finished writing my exams for first semester and now have the rest of the week off: a chocolate, vanilla swirl cookie, drizzled with hot fudge with a sprinkling of icing sugar on top ;P - enjoy babe!

xx
thebondgirl chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
wow, getting pretty intense here... poor sam... poor dean!:( - man, those two are gonna need some serious therapy after all of this "end of the world" "appocalypse" business is over :S lol

great chapter - i'm off to read the last one, FINALLY! :D
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
WOO-HOO! YAY! i got the stupid thing to finally friggin let me onto your profile! - this is no small feat... this has been months in the working - a moment of silence, if you please, in respect for those lost in the battle between man (or rather, woman) and machine... ;P

and now that that's done, on to more important things: i LOVED it, of course :) - had to give a quick skim through the other chapters to kinda remind myself where i'd last left our boys, but now i'm back on track, and looking forward to the rest!:D

... one thing though... a bobby girl? really? *sniff* how could you? how could you do that to sam, and especially dean? ... lol
Lilwazzabug chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
Aw great story! And you seemed to write it so effortlessly! Gotta love those boys;)
Roshelle chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
awesome story :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Hey:) I reaaly enjoyed this one a lot. I loved how you paced it, with the rescue not being the end of the story, giving us plenty of time for brotherly moments afterward. But the time in the grave was very well done! And the characters in the hospital were awesome; they really added a lot to the story. Overall, wonderful job! And congratulations on going to Chicago! I hope you had a great time.

Thanks for the story,

Kelly
JazzyIrish chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
Fabulous story. I loved the beginning - the way you drew me in immediately with the boys in peril. The action scenes with Samantha and the boys by the grave were well written and intense. But as we all know the crux of any Winchester tale is the interaction between Sam and Dean, and you gave us that in spades. Loved their concern and caring when the were hurt - both physically and emotionally. Can't get enough of brotherly love.

Very interesting ending at Bobby's. Do I sense a sequel? Love the way you write the boys - very true to character. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
I have decided that this fic was far too short and I demand that the next one last a minimum of 20 chapters :)

You know that I LOVED this chapter. It had brotherly fluff, angst, and humor. What more could I ask for...well besides chaining you to your computer so that you have to crank out daily chapters of hurt Dean (oops did I say that out loud...I was totally kidding, I would let you up for potty breaks)

Loved this,

“No, Dean. Listen. I will do anything for you. Just because you made a promise when you were four doesn’t mean you get to be the only one who protects. You are my responsibility as much as I am yours. We’re in this together. Until the end. No matter what end meets us.”

“All I ever wanted was for you to have a normal life, Sam. I still want that.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“What?”

“You’re an idiot. Normal, to me, is being by your side. I know that now. That’s what family is; what normal is. You’re stuck with me and I’m stuck with you.”

Aww I love the idea of the brothers saving each other. Thats how it should be.

Enjoy Chicago and remember it's my birthday on 13th so please have a Jensen grope for me. I expect full details when you return!

Cookies for you, write more soon!
Poppyflake chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
Another excellent one. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing and like the little glimmer of hope at the end. Thanks for posting.
witchy chapter 11 . 10/23/2007
Hey Purehalo !

I waited until this story was complete before reading it ! I am addicted to your stories (especially when dean is hurt ! so let's say all your stories) and didn't want to start one knowing that the end was not published... It's already too hard to wait every week for a new epi, I don't want to endure that to my body once again ! So that was again a brilliant story : you couldn't resist to put some little "bed bath" in it and a kind nurse too ! You really deserve milk with your cookies for that ! And I am so glad you brought the boys to Bobby, that's the best end I could imagine (in fact I whish that in every story I read !). I really like bobby, especially his relationship with dean.

Can't wait for your next story... Will you make another one with Grace ? I love her too !

thanks again

ps : sorry for my english, cause I'm french (by the way, I improve my english by reading your stories ;o))
thebondgirl chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
man oh man, the fates are really against me enjoying myself! - damn dudes not only had me working solid 9 hour shifts all weekend, including friday, but the little buggers screwed with my internet connection too! ARGH!

so anyways, now that we're past that :P ... i'll take "sam and dean" for 200, alex! - ('jeopardy' joke... yeah, i'm a nerd, i know - hehe)

loved the chappy! especially those parts where sam nearly knocked marcus off his block, thanks to his inner dean ;) - great stuff!

vanilla cookies with a cream center go to the lovely author, and i go on to the next installment!:) ... tomorrow, unfortunately :( - sigh - stupid school.
lostatc chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Good story. Lot's of hope. We all need a little hope that they will fix Dean without damaging him too much.