Reviews for Tuesdays, as in Team Ten
stupid
paracuties chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
AWESOME. Keep writing!
coffeelove chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aaah, I absolutely loved it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
OMG! Lovelovelovelove! XD *squee!* This is SOO a fave. Definitely. YOU. ARE. AWESOME! XD *cackles insanely*
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
that was really sweet story. The letter he write is soo good - funny for someone like Shika to write. I like how the story ended.

Write more ShikaIno stories like that.

Good luck. ]
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I REALLY LOVED THIS FIC! And the song does not destroy the storyline! Nice writing to by the way... (Temari SUCKS! HEHEHHE I'm Evil)
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my gosh, I've read this story over and over. It is so incredibly sweet. I would love to read more and more ShikaIno from you. I loved the letter idea at the end, and aside from a few minor grammatical errors, there is very little I would chance. I think that you have a ton of potential as a writer. I enjoyed this very much.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
ahahah It's a bit confusing for me. It takes awhile to figure out who's thoughts is who's xD It took awhile but I got it (: I love it xD ahahaha. !
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
So good and cute. It's funny to think about a drunk Shikamaru. I adored the letter that Shikamaru wrote to himself. Keep Writing.

Fantasy Fan Girl
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
supah, long, but so worth it! much love for shikaino!

lol we have some pairings in common, but-i have some quarks not sure you'd like lol. and i vary from anime to tv shows and movies, but mostly anime-bleach, naruto, show- hannah montana, life with derek, and yeah...

im 19 yet still a kid! woot!
missmoldycandy chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Omg, this was a GREAT fic! The ending was so sweet, how Shika ran after her. Keep up the awesome work!

(::) Cookie!
Zanda Waffle 07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love u. Shika/Ino is SO much better than Shika/Temari. i like Temari and all but...Temari/Karin is tha only way to go xD

So long! Ill never know how u managed this. my attention span is too short to write this much lol xD
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
ngaw! how sweet! its pretty cute lar D i wished you have written the next part where he does catch up with ino! anyways good luckies with your future stories! D
Cherry Blossom Ino chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is such an amazing Shikaino story! It's just so cute and well written. I just love how it all fell together. Please keep writing, you're amazing.

Best of Luck,