Reviews for They just had to be written
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
... I'M BATMAAAAAAN!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Ohohohohohohohoho!
Publicola chapter 27 . 10/14/2014
Is this the last of the "Kakashi's Lament" chapters? I really wish/hope you continue this - fics with an overpowered Naruto are always fun, especially when they do the legwork to justify it from his canon traits. Him training with Maito Gai... yeah, it's kinda hard to imagine that *not* happening at some point, given their respective attitudes. Not sure what the "setting water on fire" was (better living through chemistry?) but it fits with his unpredictable attitude toward pranking, and would just require a helpful ear listening to such stories and telling him how real ninja do pranks. Keep up the great work; these one shots are excellent!
santanaann4524 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I love this short story "Enter the Web" and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I personally hate the simpsons and I think that Harry would know better. The simpsons is one of my most hated shows.
frytrix chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
Exactly what was you drinking when you made this chapter...
frytrix chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
This could also be a start for a really good story, Madame Shijimi could think that he gets bored holed up and send him out of alot of different mission where on some, alot of odd random things could happen, he could ask about an area to see if there was anything she should need there.

He could also open a buisness on the side, where he could sell random things he gathers up on different missions all from weapons he has no use for or random rare food wich isnt sold in konoha wich he can set a slightly higher price then he buyd them for, all in all you can never really now what he has in the shop to sell, as he overbuy a few odd things in different countries.

Could you make a story out of it? Pleeeaase.
frytrix chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
I want more of this particular story, it is a rather interesting read in its own way. This can easy be a first chapter for a large story where naruto ends up famous but is ignorant about it.
frytrix chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
ahaha, why haven i read this before.
sparky40sw chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
wonderful - Can I buy a turn at hitting them? Dumbles too?
Crystal M. Key chapter 59 . 4/3/2012
That was amusing, thanks!
Crystal M. Key chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
When I got to the part where Lee was the Flash, I thought, "Oh, no, no, the Justice League!" And then when it WAS, I had to take my glasses off for a proper facepalm-slide. Sasuke as Batman, *snicker*. Thanks!
Crystal M. Key chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
I got about halfway through this one, and thought, "It has to be the Sorting Hat." And, lo, it was! Amusing, thanks.
Crystal M. Key chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
This chapter made me giggle. Thanks!
Crystal M. Key chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This... this entire chapter was brilliant. Thanks!