Reviews for Resurrection
StarofCalamity chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
This was truly amazing, one of the best fics I have read on FF.

Well done, and keep writing!
lexi chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
that was so ... bloody briliant and im not even british for say bloody briliant
peregrine829 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Very touching.
I'd rather live in books chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Harmony Forever! I cried when I read this. This was a good story and I hope you write more.
Death.Is.Closer.Than.You.Think chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was so romantic..

I alomost cried..

You are a beautiful writer..

I envy you.. Keep writing..

- -
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
WOOHOO! MAJOR HHR SHIPPER RIGHT HERE, DUDE! BOOYAH! *U* To be completely honest, this fanfic actually had me REALLY close to tears! It was bloody BRILLIANT! PLEASE keep up the brilliant work! I completely agree; I would NEVER want Harry to die! Other than Hermione and Luna, he's my favorite character of all time! YAY, HHR SHIPPERS! WE KICK BBUUTT! YEAH, DUDE! YOU RRUULLEE! U *U* _ *_*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
StroodleDoodledFuhn chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Don't worry because no, I won't ever give up on them! This was so realistic! I JKR did write more, this would be what happened. Seriously! I was so great! Ahh, I can't wait for more! This was so great! Awesome word choice! And fabulous description! At least Voldemort's dead too. I'm sad that Harry had to go. Anyways, great job, I can't wait to see more, so PLEASE update soon! Thanks!

~StroodleDoodledFuhn
InMyJazzShoes chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
This was fantastic! I really loved it :]

I almost cried it was so good!
Missy Liv nn Bee chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
really good fic but i still ship Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny.. but before book six I always wanted HHr :)
Teganii chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is a good start. Nice writing style with a great plot to work with. I'm looking forward to see were you take this.

Thanks for sharing your story.
mel087 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
this is really good! update soon!
Sweet Angel Arya chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I love it update please.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I would like to see more.