Reviews for Second Chance
leafstone chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
great story.
IceGoddesss chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
i like if you do sakura x kakashi he was the first one to find out and i think its cute

Love HellAndBackHellAngel
IceGoddesss chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
i don't want sakura x sasuke not after what he did to her he is to cruell

Love HellAndBack'HellAngel
MistakenMusic chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
I've read the whole story, despite knowing you won't finish this. It's a real pity, because this fanfic has the potential to be so much more. It's really interesting and I thought you wrote really well. This story is really good, believe me. It captured my attention and interest. I can honestly say that your story is much better than a lot of Sakura time travel fic's that I've read in the past. Please, I'm begging you, please reconsider your decision. A lot of people, like me, are patiently for you to finish this. Please, please update!
alphaladywolf chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Too bad you never finished this.
Sibrael chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
UPDATE!
The Fuzzy Slipper chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
So I dont care what anyone says, I will always love love love Sakura Time travel fics, so Im super happy that i found a well written one with a plot like yours. I like how you focus on the characters and their strengths and weaknesses but if you are going to do a pairing it should defently be NaruSaku...or anything other then Sasusaku. He's a jerk. And killed basically everyone. Not gunna lie I'd be kinda pissed off. Anyways PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! Its a great story and I want to read more super bad!
MarzSpy chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
amazing so farrr cant wait to read moreeeee... and god i hate kabuto D: orochimaru should have just killed him when he had the chance :/
angel897 chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
intresting i like it please keep writing kay
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
DANGG, this is amazing! There is nothing I love more than a good STRONG Sakura story. great job!
Arika Ito chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
Has anyone realized that the author or authoress hasn't updated on the story over a year?
tacticusthe11th chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
HELL YES! Almost no one does a good time travel with Sakura. Almost all of them are stupid fluffy romance with no real plot. This, on the other hand, is well written, has realistic characters with flaws and weakness', and an intriguing twist on the old time travel story. I'm looking forward to your next update.

Peace,