Reviews for A River's Touch
DixieMiss chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I am disappointed you seem to have put this one permanently OH HOLD. I have started an outline for a Mal/River story like this one.. Set in the old west.. then I read yours. I keep checking back but since its been like 5 years.. I will continue mine. Sure would like to see where yours leads...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I hate when fanfic's say those three dreaded letters "TBC" come on don't leave us hanging keep going PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BEG I DON'T DO BEGING WELL. BUT I (("LUV")) THIS PAIRING.
Grimjowx chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow wow wow. FOR REALS? This is so awesome! YOU MUST CONTINUE IT! Please! This AU is fantastic and there is a lot of potential. PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Leviathon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Your off to a very interesting and good start!

Seems like this could work out to be a very good story
Golden-Fire-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ooh! You started this one well. "Wanted Dead or Alive" is still ringing through my ears and this works even better! So... Is River, in this fic, psychic? That'd be neat! Can't wait to read the next chap!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh! This is so cute! Please please please continue? This chapter was good and I'd love to see how the city girl gets the tough sheriff. Please please please? *gives sweet deliciuous fruits as an offering* :D
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow! This is an original, wonderful Mal/River story! Amazingly accurate character placements. Mal would make a great sheriff. Zoe as deputy and Wash as a piano player are spot on casting.

YEAH!
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
TBC huh? seems like it's abandoned. Please continue
brntofferings chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I love it! Im so glad i found you, do have any idea how hard it is to find decent mal/river fics with a good plot? I hope you dont give up on this fic or Mistaken Identites but i do understand that life comes before writting so i hope everything sorts itself out for you! Meanwhile im not giving up on you!
elusivemuse chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This is wonderful, although i would love to see more scenery description. it is shaping to be a real interesting story.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Hiya...

I just discovered your writing for Firefly. I'm a firefly fan and an even more Mal/River fanatic. I decided to read it when I noticed you had updated another fic and wanted to see your style before testing those waters.

I hope you continue this story. Dear Lord, it's engaging, fun, and really opening the doors while still maintaining the consistency slightly that we've seen in firefly. It's definitely an invigorating story and I'm surprised you haven't updated it.

It's a great read and I hope you decide to come back with a new chapter even if you may never complete it. I love it. You've definitely earned a spot on my favorite list, just by how great this one chapter is and I'll put this story on aler if you ever decide to come back to it, which I hope is soon.
marskid chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
cool.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I hope you carry on with this. It's a great start.
Bionic Legs chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Definitely like it so far. Well written and looks like it's going somewhere interesting. Can't wait to see more.
AngusH chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Great start to what looks to be a really interesting story

I don't think I've seen a historical AU of this kind before, and I really like it.

I'm very curious to see what exactly Simon did and I'm looking forward to seeing which characters you include and how you arrange the other details.