Reviews for Regret
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
They were not OOC, they were just... In love. Fuck, talks the one who knows a little shit about love, that is depressed because she craves love in a form of a feeling descripted in fanfiction... Yes, I'm pathetic. But if being pathetic means reading such masterpieces, then I'm gonna do it.
Oh, and I loved the twist in the end.
luckycat222 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i cried when i watched the video of matt dieing IT WAS SAD!
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Made me cry, but yay, they're together in death :) I felt this was beautifully displayed. And the ending, yeah, a little...blank-ish? Lol. I'm not being rude, or mean, but just giving my honest opinion. But I really loved the whole thing :)
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I liked it and don't worry is wasn't to OOC.

and are for real you never get reviwes?
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I liked this story very much! I knew I should have probably expected that small twist at the end, but I didn't...lolz...; You certainly deserve more reviews! Your description was fascinating and so was the plot. I truly liked everything about this oneshot. Thank you VERY much for writing it!_ *bows*
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Well I thought it was great, I loved how you wrote it, more then the sex xD
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
ur right they were really ooc but whatever it was still a good fic. _ Ja.
Shinigami Mothman chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
It was beautiful.

You did really reall well on this one. I hope you know that.
Lolita-Rin chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
/Extremely/ good idea. And yes, perhaps the ending could have been...added upon, but really I loved it. The amount of emotion...and you know, now that I think about it, the blunt sort of ending really worked well. If things are too played out, they lose their potency.

Anyway, I really loved this story.

Keep up the good work!

~*~Rin~*~
saidtheirnevers chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Actually, a death like that would affect anybody. Although the ending kind of petered out to a "Well, no DUH" kind of feeling. It was a nice touch, but seeing as a lot of BAD writers do that, it kind of ruins it for when GOOD writers do it, because it's painfully obvious. I only think that the "We're dead, Mello" should be changed, because Matt doesn't sound like the character to a.) interrupt the omnipotent Mello, or 2.) say something with that much finality.

Other than the very last sentence, great job on this. You're an awesome writer, just a little bit lazy! But then again, aren't we all?
Micuko chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh, so sweet and cute, together even after death They'll be together 4ever! I love it (: *_*
Starling Short chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw, don't worry, it didn't suck! That was so sad tho! I wish it had been longer. :(
morbidvoid13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It wasn't terribly OOC, it was sweet, with a tinge of angst.
King-Cactus chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Aw...*Hug* And here is also a review. I know how it feels, I really do. But do not give up hope, keep writing. :] This was well written and keep up the good work. :]
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
D;

At least they're together in death.

*huggles Matt & Mello*