Reviews for Father Figure
Andy chapter 13 . 6/29
Continue it please!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
After telling someone to spill, you. Have. To. Update. PLEASE!
Veri chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
I like your story but the long time between updates and too short chapters make very difficult to read it and this is a shame because

your plot is pretty good :)
Gwinnya chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
I like the idea of your story, but the chapters are way to short. Maybe you should just write longer parts even if only once a week or something like that. It would be much better to read.

By the way: Cuddy is written with 'u' and not with 'a' ;)
mikesh chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
can't wait to see more
Jellyhair chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
I like this story alot, please update soon!
supergirl3684 chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
great chapter!
devilburns chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
i like where this is going, all i could say is maybe make longer chapters maybe.

But cool story so far more soon
mikesh chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
hmm very interesting
C Elise chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
Short but great!
Chikory chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I was thinking I might take the dog to the beach this afternoon. But it's very hot and I burn easily. Plus I'm kind of tired... Oh! You meant my thoughts on your story. My bad.

Very nice so far. Could do with a beta, but I gather you're either very young or english is your second language. Whatever the case, that's fine. You're doing a good job. I shall now embark on my journey through the interwebs to chapter 2.

Review to be continued*...

*It probably won't be.
Get a Beta chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
I like your story's general concept, but I can barely read it! Your English just isn't ready yet. You need a beta-translator to make your story readable. Right now we're just picking through each sentence word for word trying to make out its meaning.
supergirl3684 chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
great chapter! I'm glad to see you're back to writing this fic! I can't wait for more!
Mikesh chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
C Elise chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
Interesting and great fic!