Reviews for Second Existence
brightflare chapter 19 . 6/2
Very good story, hope you do the sequel sometime.
This does not have nearly enough reviews. Absolutely love your charmed ficts. Of COURSE Chris would choose the most reckless course of action. Grand characterizations, as always. Hope to see a sequel someday.
mollyfrazier93 chapter 1 . 4/9
So I just found this story. And I love it! It's really well done. And I'm super bummed that we never got the sequel.
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Really well done story. I was a little uncertain at first at the idea of Wyatt now saving Chris, but it worked pretty well. The astral projection power was great, and a well used devise in this story. Loved the scene where he fights with Bianca. And the plan in the end was one worthy of the Chris character that we came to know and like from the series. He always played things so close, only letting others in at the last moment, or if he had to do so.
Alicia Mirza chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
Hey!

Wow, another amazing story by you. :) I love reading your stories. I hope that one day you will continue this one as well. I'm curious if everything worked out as they thought and the future is perfect.
I liked how the sisters tried time travel as well, even if it didn't work out for them. I found this Wyatt pretty interesting, him feeling inferior to Chris... The whole reincarnation of King Arthur thingy can be nerving, but he still, denying his own inheritance, not learning it... I would love to see what growing up with Chris around would make him, if he would grasp his true potentials.
I loved how the time travel in this story of yours is a lot like in your other. The whole merging of memories and souls is interesting. I especially liked the two Chrises. I guess that came from the fact that none of them wanted to merge, not like in your other story.
Anyways, the same is true for this story: This wasn't the last time I've read it and I will be back with a lot more detailed reviews (because you deserve them), I just don't have the time now for that, I couldn't stop reading, I wanted to know how it ended, I didn't even pay enough attention to those amazing little details. :D
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Great idea! Love this beginning. Yea! Chris is alive! I end up crying most of the time when I see his death. I love, love, love him sooooo much and you saved him. Chrishalliwell11
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
tammy henson chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
please have a sequel
katiek121 chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
I really liked how you wrote this!
Hayden Avery chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Good job
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Zankou? Nice!
I was afraid it would be an invented demon... it's much more interesting this way!

I'll keep reading now! :)
Madlenita chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
I totally love this story, thank you for this...
Madlenita chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Every time a read this chapter i almost cry. You are amazing writer...
Gracfully chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
start middle finnish just so fantastic written neat as well
MsDrea chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
I really love this story. I've read it twice now. I would love for another Charmed fanfic from you.