Reviews for Happy Attack
SuperJedi224 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
This is the best dilbert fanfic I've ever seen.
me chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
please finish the story STOP its a really good one and i need to know the ending STOP its keeping me in suspence STOP sorry about my grammar im using a limited action mobile device so i thought i should do reviews telegram style STOP please finish please please please please please STOP im assuming unless you have something else in mind that this is a big government plot to show Dilbert the dangers of happiness STOP STOP
Pokemonfan145 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love this story when are you going to add another chapter?
BandMasta97 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Hee hee... funny. I STILL can't picture Catbert changing! Good work!
Timid Vulpine chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Hi hi,

Catbert? Being NICE? Has he found religion? Or a girlfriend? How long will it go on?

Anyway, I await the next chapter with unbridled eagerness. I hope your hiatus ends soon, as I'm like a reading fish caught in your net of a story.

Bye byes,

Timid Vulpine.
dodo955 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
you're pretty good! I like how you write and how its set up. keep writing.
Jakinbandw chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I suppose it is a waste saying how good this is as you likely won't continue. But I am enjoying it and if you ever see this, I would hope that you continue the enjoyable ride.

And yes, I am guessing someone came up with a personallity reverser and hit Catbert with it.
P.M.Hall chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Excellent, and even funnier than the first chapter. I wonder if Catbert will get fired, or if he's just tricking everybody. Hilarious. Can't wait for more.
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Excellent, I thought it was super hillarious, and you totally captured the characters. My favorite part was where the FBI came in, and they told him that people only have the right to pursue happiness, and not acutally be happy. I'm sure glad that is not true. I'm can't wait to read more.
pikachu15eevee chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
woah..Nice Catbert? creepy.
ourtruth chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Please update. The suspense is killing me!
Zack chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
It's even better when you imagine it in a comic book format!
bdun chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
wow, this is purty darn good! i await the next chapter. btw sry bout no revews till mine, some people can be jerks like that. dont lose hope and continyou the fic!