Reviews for The Glory Days
JustCallMeMarly chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
Oh wow... Please say there's going to be more to this sometime soon? I'm usually not hugely gung-ho for Kim/Tommy stories (I'm of the Jason/Trini love being my #1...) but they are my definite #2 PR couple... And this story SERIOUSLY has me hooked. There's so much to this, so many layers & it's great. Truly great.

Here's to hoping episode 7 is in the near future!
JessAngelus chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
update please! I love this fic!
Cranelove chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
...AWESOME...

Another great idea, and again excellent written. I Absolutely LOVE it. Can't wait for more.

Take care

Mili
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Wow! Wicked chapter! Please update soon!
Solarstone chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
A fire! Oh come on, that just isn't right! I knew my gut instincts were right, nothing ever goes right for Tommy and Kim here. Still, that was positively cruel.

Poor Kim, she's suffering from a traitorous mind. Seriously though, maybe its time she examine exactly why she acts the way she does. It might make things with Tommy a bit easier.
Alwaysright1 chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Excellent chapter. My favorite "episode" so far. And I gotta sympathize with Tommy. I don't think I've ever wanted to slap a fictional character so hard as I do Kim. It's great fun to read. Please post more ASAP.

Btw, I'm not sure if you realize this, but the reviews are set for log ins only.
quackers81 chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Absolutely amazing. This is one of my new favorite fics. Keep up the good work. Amazing tension and amazing attention to detail.
lorli810 chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
WONDERFUL! What more can I say? Can't wait for the next one!
grits chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
cool chap

cant wait to read the next chapter

update soon
rosebudjamie chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
wow, i can't wait to read more, please update soon
bandnerd06706 chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
good chapter...please review soon
gigletrig chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
gah! shawn you're so mean! they were there, they were naked and what do you do, oh there was a fire and they had to be evacuated! i'm so throwning my shoe at you! stupid slow burns, where's my propane when i need it? lol!
White-Knight-1988 chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
No surprise, another great chapter but God damn, what the hell is wrong with Kim? She really needs to figure her stuff out. I know Tommy will put up with a lot but no one is going to wait around forever. AH! *yanks hair out*

So, does the allusion of things to come with Conner, Kira, and a nightclub brawl mean I get to write my chapter soon? Haha.

-WK
rosebudjamie chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
wow, i can't wait to read more, please update soon
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Woo! Wow. Kat's bi... Can so see that. Can't wait for more!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »