Reviews for The Glory Days
Alwaysright1 chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Loved this chapter. I had more to say in my last review but my internet went wonky on me before I could post it. Lets just say that it was all high praise.

I can't wait for the next.
jps1926 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
This has been the best Tommy/Kim/Kat dynamic that I have EVER read. It's everything without the hatred. I never really cared for Kat, but you just made me actually like her. It's funny what people will admit when they're drunk. It sure made that conversation at the club really interesting. And that kiss? Man, you're gonna have to start giving out cigarettes with each heated chapter. They haven't even had sex yet and I need one.

I felt so bad for Kim when she was on the roof. Being lonely AND drunk is a BAD combination. I wasn't surprised when she killed her phone. My favorite line was "F. YOU MOTHER NATURE!"

I think my favorite part of this chapter was the last conversation with Kim and Kat. It actually showed that they can have a friendship outside of just having Tommy in common. Kat being bisexual was certainly the surprise of the season. Her visit went better than I thought it would. But Kim and Tommy have yet to talk. I'd hate for them to ignore what happened, but that's what a slow burn is all about.
logicproblem chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
awesome. This story is fantastic. My music vote is "counting Sheep", but I'm totally biased. I love Amy Jo.
lorli810 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
FABULOUS! Can't wait to read more! I'm SO glad you updated!
grits chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
great chap update soon
loulou4729 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Loved it! Very well written I must say. I love how you really take your time and don't rush it and it shows. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
rapunzl chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
GAH!

ACK!

*whimper*

Does anyone else want to thwack Tommy so hard in the head it makes him dizzy until next week? What was he thinking, going home with Kat after that kiss? All I can say is that he must be as desperately confused and torn as Kim is... or else really dumb.

On a less 'ranting' note, I love the interplay in the Kim-Tommy-Kat triangle. This was a very different way to play the relationship; I've seen it where one or the other has moved on, but never where both still want him and are okay with the other's feelings. Very complicated. And very interesting. I'm almost sorry to see Kat go; it was fun to watch. :)
Pinkie8 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Fantastic! Can't wait for more!
White-Knight-1988 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
So Kat likes the kitten, huh? That's kinda ironic. Another great chapter.
Alwaysright1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
I'm officially addicted. Keep it coming!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Wow! Amazing chapter! Please update soon!
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Great stuff by both of you so far. Shawn, I hope to see an update on Comes the Darkness...and soon.
Pinkie8 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Excellent chapter...can't wait for more!
grits chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
TAke Me there by Rascal Flatts is the perfect song for Tommy and kim. so are alot of other Rascal Flatt songs. i cant wait till the next chapter

update soon
lorli810 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
I absolutely love this story! It's going great and I can't wait for the next episode! Curiosity is killing me!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »