Reviews for The Glory Days
jps1926 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Awesome chapter. You two write so in sync with each other, I almost forgot it wasn't Shawn writing it. I'll bet anything that this slow burn is about to get slower with Kat getting into the mix. I hate to see her so soon in the story, but with everything that's been going on with Kim and Tommy, something has to shake things up soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
nice job
redandblack 4eva chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
I love the story so far! It is amazing and very captivating! I can not wait to read more (soon hopefully). Again, great job.
C2 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
You just rocked my Monday. 110 unruley freshman all day...nonstop chatter...SIGH

OK best chapter so far (but I think that of all your work)

I am gonna cry next chapter, I can sense it. Tommy is HOT, Kat is most likely single (Since you havn't really paired anyone off) alcohol makes people do dumb things. You said slow burn. We all know what fun that triangle is...I'll cry right along with Kim.

Keep it up and I can't wait for the next update!
White-Knight-1988 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Another great chapter. I'm still interested in writing one if you want me to.

WK
White-Knight-1988 chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Man, what an awesome chapter. I mean, the way you dragged it out with them in bed and made it seem like it was going to happen and then BAM! Nothing. And the way you intertwine Kim's thoughts and observations with her words is fantastic. I don't think any amount of words can do justice to how good this story is so far. I'd say great job but great doesn't seem fair. Keep up the awesome work.

WK
C2 chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Hey Shawn,

Excelent chapter yet again...I saw the bedroom incident coming when she couldn't sleep...and I know you said slow burn, but I was thinking MAYBE? and then NO! Sigh. Still so good though. So so good, I can just see it in my head. (of course I had to ask my hubby to help me visualize it and we did not stop where T/K did)

Excelent chapter and I'm still diggin' this regular update. Hope your keeping the future Mrs. Happy too.

"C"
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Arrugh... Wow. Amazing chapter. Please, please, please update soon!
jps1926 chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Oh God that was torture! This slow burn is going to kill me, unless you keep updating like you have been. I'm glad that they both agreed that it would be a mistake. I would hate for him to have been upset with her for stopping him. No preview for next time?
loulou4729 chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
So glad you updated. I love this story. I'm glad you didn't rush them 'getting together' either. It's flowing nicely. I can't wait to see more. I think this is the best kim/tommy story out right now.
bandnerd06706 chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Great story please update soon
lorli810 chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
I loved it! Can't wait for the next episode.
rapunzl chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Tease.

:D

That was brilliant. I am actually one of the people who would never oppose a "slow burn" fic - I have issues with TK fics that have them getting over their past, confessing their undying love, and getting them together in the space of 5 minutes. Just seems a little forced. ;)

But this even drove me nuts! So... close...! But now that they've almost 'gone there' and pulled away, I can imagine them both shying away from returning to that level of intimacy for quite some time. Slow burn indeed!

I LOVE IT! Yay for going nuts! :)
grits chapter 3 . 10/24/2007