Reviews for The Glory Days
SkiesOfBlueGlory chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Please update soon, I can see myself becoming addicted to this story very easily.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Wow! *Having a giggle fit* Loving this! Please update soon!
Pinkie8 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Absolutely fantastic! I can't wait for more!
lorli810 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for more! don't know about the whole slow burn thing, but it'll grow on me! keep it up!
C2 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Chapter 2 rocked just as much as Chapter 1.

And these are quite regular updates mister...it rocks. I hope your not neglecting your other emotionally draining fics.

Keep it up Shawn,

"C"
grits chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
great chap

cant wait for ep.3
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Overall good chapter and nice progress on the Tommy/Kim front. My only correction is that you said Tommy has a master degree in paleontology but he has to have a PHD because in America atleast to have the title of Dr/docter and not be a MD you have to have a PHD. so just one minor mistake
ufc91 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I :HEART: this fanfic. I love your Tommy and Kimberly.
jps1926 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Oh, I am loving this. This slow burn is driving me crazy, and it's only the second episode. AH! I'll try to be patient. More people need to review this addicting story.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
My sister's wedding is in 3 days, I'm going crazy from lack of sleep, still working 45 hour weeks & attending classes at night, my laptop is refusing to boot and I still need to put together the wedding program... And despite all that, I knew I absolutely had to set aside the time to read your new story. :)

Love it desperately, as always. Playful, fun, just enough tension between the two to drive me mad... it's yet another addiction. Yay! :)

Your devoted fan,

rapunzl ;)
logicproblem chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
oh man...slow burn, indeed!

awesome banter between T/K, can't wait for more.
lorli810 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
grits chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
i love it
jps1926 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Thanks for the heads up on the slow burn. At least I won't expect anything too soon. It's going to kill me, but I'll be okay. I don't know how many times I laughed out loud while reading this. It was just too funny. It was really a great start. And as usual, I love the T/K banter. I am definitely going to tivo this "new show". Can't wait for the next episode.
gigletrig chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
oh your slow burn technique is going to kill me, you know that right? anyway i can't wait for the next chapter!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5