Reviews for Free At Last
bill miller chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Where's the next chapter
stacy chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Do first season where veronica
Is a from seattle and is a doctor who fan
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
plz keep writing, i love the story.
c-c-crazy13 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
please update!
missshay16 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
i know its been years but please is there any chance that you will be completing this story its so great i am glad i found it
SassyFrassKerr chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Very entertaining so far. I'd love to see more.

And I'm totally voting for LoVe.

Anyway, I hope you come back to this one soon.
Didine34790 chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
really really awesome

and in a huge need of updating

pretty please ?
PlasmaBall chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Wow. I can't wait for more! Great story. My vote is for LoVe, but I'm adaptable. I did notice you haven't updated in awhile (but that's okay, it's the kind of thing I would do :P). Please update soon. Somewhere in there, you mentioned wanting a prompt? Sorry if I got that wrong, but if I got it right: At some point in time, perhaps either Veronica or Logan bends over, their shirt rides up and Logan or Veronica (whoever isn't bending over) should see the scars. Just a suggestion. Sorry if I seem presumptuous but... yeah. Keep writing and please update soon!
Jenn6891 chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
please don't just leave this fic there!

finish it! i'm begging here!

like the idea of either dick or logan and it's seems to be going more towards the direction of possibly dick and veronica

PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
JClayton chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Veronica and Dick or Logan, but if you're

trying to develop sisterly feelings LoVe might get in the way
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
loved it!
ParadiseLost23 chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
really good so far! hope you update soon
youremyqueen chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Wow, this stor is extremely beautiful! I can't wait for you to continue it!

Personally I'm a LoVe shipper, but I don't really mind Veronica/Dick. Though for this story I think Logan would be better suited, because he can identify with her because of his abuse. As long as it's not Duncan, I won't impale you!

Seriously though, great job, I rather like Lilly towards the end of this chapter. I definetley think that there should be some Mac-ness in it, because I adore her.

Update soon, pretty please with a heaping load of cherries on top.

Keep up the fantastic work!

~Eliza Ann
Tangerine-Alert chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Interesting story motivation/plot development.

But with most of the story written in present tense it makes it a little hard to get into the flow of the story.
Alien Altered chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
OMG- I LOVE IT!

You have to continue - quickly.

Please update FAST.