Reviews for Free At Last
leslucids chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
please oh please continue this soon i love this story
Jenn6891 chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Loving the story so far. But I NEED some more chappies for my VM fix please! haha.
LoveForever14 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
omg is this going to be a veronica/dick fic? i hope soo. i love them together. please update soon
Confuzzled2011 chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
I can't wait for more. I love this story. Update soon!
VegasButterfly chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
i love it, i love how she gets up there and sings, and who is going to like or date? Logan,Dick or anyone esle?
Spreeaholic1 chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
great chapter. can't wait for the next one! update soon )
lost in pale blue chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I'm liking this, but please warn us if it's going to turn into a Dick/Veronica fic. I really have no interest in reading that.
IamRomance chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
i really ;like this story so i cant wait till the next chapter
magicisagift chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
like the story please update soon :P
leslucids chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Loved it! but know im not sure if Logan and Veronica are going to get together or veronica and Dick. Please continue this story as well as Filling the VOID i love them both
maine27 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
can't wait for the next chapter
TSJorSydPip chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I am so glad that you updated. I also have to tell you that I am kind of torn about who Veronica should be with. I am a die-hard LoVe fan but I wouldn't be upset if she ended up with Dick. However, I think that it would be really cool if Veronica and Dick just became best friends like her and Wallace. Then Veronica and Logan could date and Mac and Dick could date. Whichever way you decide to go, I will continue to read this story.
roots19 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Good story. I like that I don't know where its going. It's unpredictable, and I want to know whats coming next!
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
great chapter! update soon!
snarkNsass chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I'm so glad you updated this fic. It's one of my favs. Even though I am a LoVe shipper, I feel bad for Dick. Sweet Dick in this fic. Forgive the rhyme. I can't wait for a new chapter.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »