Reviews for Free At Last
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
great chapter! update soon!
snarkNsass chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I'm so glad you updated this fic. It's one of my favs. Even though I am a LoVe shipper, I feel bad for Dick. Sweet Dick in this fic. Forgive the rhyme. I can't wait for a new chapter.
epic chic chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I'm glad you finally updated. I hope this turns out to be a DiVe. update soon
josephinegracex chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
No lies, one of the best AU i've read in a long time. And I love the fact that Keith has a son, I like Nick.

I think you should make this story a Dick and Veronica ship, to make it different, cause most fics out there here LoVe. But whatever you decided is cool.
LoveisRuthless chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I really like this story but I would love if it was LoVe!
xosummerxo chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
i'm so glad you updated. this was a good chapter. continue
Christinamarie712 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
veronica is coming out of her shy shell. is jake kane really her father? keep updating please this is a good story!
Beccakell13 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I loved this chapter, especially Veronica singing. I'd love to actually here Kristen Bell sing with the Faders, I feel like she'd do really well. I understand you are considering making this Veronica/Dick...I'm not really a fan, so I don't know if I'd read it, just cause I can't see the two ever being together. But thats just me, plus I'm a DIE HARD LoVe fan...but whatever you do I totally support your creative decision and stuff. Looking towards the next chapter (and this review ended up being longer than I expected or set out to make it :) )
unlovedgirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Not to be a pest or anything

but i would love some updates

this story is really good

and i've been hoping for an update for a while

and there hasn't been one

i'm just wondering if this story is being canceled?
Miranda chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Well, I didn't think I'd like this story, but I was curious...and very pleasantly surprised. I like it more now that it's deviating from the script a little, but I'm very anxious to know what happens next. Please update soon. )

Veronica can handle it.
RayneDramioneLoVe chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
NOT FUNNY! you SO need to update!
LackofColorHere chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Oh no! Who took the picture? Ah! I gotta know!

Oh, and my vote goes to Veronica/Dick. I could see it in this universe.
lost in pale blue chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
I really wish Logan would see what a whore Lilly is and dump her already. I need some LoVe! And even though I don't want them together romantically, it would be cool if Dick and Veronica were friends.

I was a bit weirded out at first about Nick. I was afraid he'd ruin what Keith and Veronica have, but I think I like him, especially with the way he dissed Lilly in front of her friends.

I look forward to reading more.
obsessedlikeneverb4 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Thanks for the story. I was going to put my two cents in, but you said the magic word...LoVe. That'll make me a happy camper.
Mancy chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
that is some harsh evilness shame on you j/k love the story hurry and write another chapter plz
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »