Reviews for Free At Last
snarkNsass chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I'm so glad you updated this fic. It's one of my favs. Even though I am a LoVe shipper, I feel bad for Dick. Sweet Dick in this fic. Forgive the rhyme. I can't wait for a new chapter.
epic chic chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I'm glad you finally updated. I hope this turns out to be a DiVe. update soon
josephinegracex chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
No lies, one of the best AU i've read in a long time. And I love the fact that Keith has a son, I like Nick.

I think you should make this story a Dick and Veronica ship, to make it different, cause most fics out there here LoVe. But whatever you decided is cool.
LoveisRuthless chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I really like this story but I would love if it was LoVe!
xosummerxo chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
i'm so glad you updated. this was a good chapter. continue
Christinamarie712 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
veronica is coming out of her shy shell. is jake kane really her father? keep updating please this is a good story!
Beccakell13 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I loved this chapter, especially Veronica singing. I'd love to actually here Kristen Bell sing with the Faders, I feel like she'd do really well. I understand you are considering making this Veronica/Dick...I'm not really a fan, so I don't know if I'd read it, just cause I can't see the two ever being together. But thats just me, plus I'm a DIE HARD LoVe fan...but whatever you do I totally support your creative decision and stuff. Looking towards the next chapter (and this review ended up being longer than I expected or set out to make it :) )
unlovedgirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Not to be a pest or anything

but i would love some updates

this story is really good

and i've been hoping for an update for a while

and there hasn't been one

i'm just wondering if this story is being canceled?
Miranda chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Well, I didn't think I'd like this story, but I was curious...and very pleasantly surprised. I like it more now that it's deviating from the script a little, but I'm very anxious to know what happens next. Please update soon. )

Veronica can handle it.
RayneDramioneLoVe chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
NOT FUNNY! you SO need to update!
LackofColorHere chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Oh no! Who took the picture? Ah! I gotta know!

Oh, and my vote goes to Veronica/Dick. I could see it in this universe.
lost in pale blue chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
I really wish Logan would see what a whore Lilly is and dump her already. I need some LoVe! And even though I don't want them together romantically, it would be cool if Dick and Veronica were friends.

I was a bit weirded out at first about Nick. I was afraid he'd ruin what Keith and Veronica have, but I think I like him, especially with the way he dissed Lilly in front of her friends.

I look forward to reading more.
obsessedlikeneverb4 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Thanks for the story. I was going to put my two cents in, but you said the magic word...LoVe. That'll make me a happy camper.
IamRomance chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
that is some harsh evilness shame on you j/k love the story hurry and write another chapter plz
xosummerxo chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
this was a excellent chapter, I enjoyed reading it. That's so cool she has a cousin Nick, I'm glad he is someone Veronica can talk too if she can't go to Keith or Wallace. The whole beach sceen was so funny esp Nick talking to Lilly. I think the note was how Veronica was abused as a kid and Lilly took the picture? If that is true I'm wondering what Veronica will do?

Please update this story, it's very good and I would love to read more. Update
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »