Reviews for Free At Last
chuckislove chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
awesome-ness :]

update soon!
ItsMeElla chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Oh I loved it and I love Nick! I love that someone finally turns down bitchy Lily! I cant wait for more and I love that you say there will be some LoVe! Logan always gets my vote but I love the idea of Dick being Veronicas friend. I detest Duncan. lol I cant wait for more!
Wanabee chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Cliff hangers are evil lol! Love the update! More soon please! And i love Nick!
Christinamarie712 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Keep updating please this story is really interesting. who is this nick guy? and who was the person that knocked on the door?
maine27 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
loving it! update soon!
epic chic chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
I can't believe you stopped there! I love Nick's character. update soon
LoveisRuthless chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
I deffinately want to see veronica and logan together and I want veronica and dick to become semi close friends but not best friends cause that's wallace's job! Maybe she can become friends with the 09er guys and they can be surf buddies! That would piss lilly off! Anyway I love it and can't wait for more!
Vmarsfan73 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
UPDATE SOON! or ill come to your house and beat you upp ] jkjk

But i want it to bee a Dick/Veronica Story...and a LoVe friendshipp. ] PLEASE NO DUNCAN/VERONICA. i hate them together.

Butt Love It.
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
great chapter! update soon!
Beccakell13 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
LoVe please! other than that I enjoyed the update. I hope you make it an LoVe story...cause I'm a little on the obsessed side :)

Cant wait for more!
xavia chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
I love this story, i think that veronica would have reacted like this, i hope this will become a dick/veronica story with a Logan/veronica friendship. plz update soon
Wanabee chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
All I can say is aw! The last sentence is my favorite! Anyway I really love you're story! I'm kind of hoping that Dick doesn't fall for Veronica! LoVe all the way lol or I'd even settle for DunVer! More soon please.
AnnieHart chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
so far i really like this story. i cant wait to see where you go with it. i was thinking it would be interesting to see a dick/veronica relationship instead of logan/veronica. I love LoVe but a dick/veronica would be different. anyways update soon cant wait for more.
hahaxohelenn chapter 2 . 10/20/2007

It's nice that Veronica and Dickk kindaa bonded at the beach, but please tell me there's going to be LoVe. It's know Veronica Mars without LoVe. :)
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
great chapter! update soon!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »