Reviews for Blood Curses and Malfoys
Forced marriages require too much suspension of disbelief given that wizards and witches can apparate to any area of the world they want to escape such bullshit.
Nicky chapter 35 . 4/11
Ah this is sweet bliss

I smile far too long to my own good coz this cheesy story

:) :) thanks for sharing ur work
Auroa chapter 35 . 12/7/2016
I want to know what happen to Draco after he killed hermione. How come Draco don't know hermione is his past hermione? He could found out about her! Why can't he remember about past hermione said about her life and best friend harry and Ron saved her live? Thank for write this! It's not really good and sweet
Refictionista chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Draco isn't in the wrong here. I don't see why her family is on her side in this matter.
Refictionista chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
I'm starting to get seriously confused... what did she do?
zahidadesira chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
This Hermione is a pain to read to be honest. Your writing is great, don't get me wrong. I just find her hesitancy to live life and let go to be annoying. I'm still here though, not judging until i finish everything.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
Hated it. That's sadistic; he'll regret it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I tried to read this story, I really did. The way you had each chapter as past and then present was ANNOYING! What is wrong with starting in the beginning and working towards the end? I made it to chapter 6 before giving up and out of those 6 chapters I skipped half the story because I detest the extensive use of flashbacks and that was what the first half of your chapters are. You need to do a rewrite where you actually start at the beginning and work through the plot until you get to the end. This is fanfiction NOT a tennis tournament so cut out the back and forth. I don't feel like getting readers whiplash.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
This chapter is like a cliff hanger. I love this fanfiction. You have written it perfectly on my opinion. Keep on writing.
LucentSnake28 chapter 35 . 5/27/2015
Thank you for a beautiful story. I'm honestly speechless...I glossed over a few character oddities, but I loved this.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/29/2015
What a load of crap... the ferret was right to did what he done to the ugly filthy ginger bastard, l certainly wouldn't apologise to the git, the weasel had it coming for kissing a married woman, as for the ginger trollop,
the she-weasel, l 'am sure she she take it well if another woman kiss potty... never apologise to any of
the gingers, especially that loser, weasel, they can all
drop dead just like that pathetic filthy son\ brother fred, one less fucking ginger to deal with...
Vaneesa85 chapter 35 . 4/20/2015
Loved it
chelley.rising chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
I don't understand why they're mad at Draco when he hasn't done anything wrong...He tried to court her for weeks and the one time she reaches out to him and gets rejected she runs away crying to Italy? -_-
roon0 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I wonder if Hermione will grow up anytime soon?