Reviews for Blood Curses and Malfoys
What a load of crap... the ferret was right to did what he done to the ugly filthy ginger bastard, l certainly wouldn't apologise to the git, the weasel had it coming for kissing a married woman, as for the ginger trollop,
the she-weasel, l 'am sure she she take it well if another woman kiss potty... never apologise to any of
the gingers, especially that loser, weasel, they can all
drop dead just like that pathetic filthy son\ brother fred, one less fucking ginger to deal with...
Vaneesa85 chapter 35 . 4/20
Loved it
chelley.rising chapter 13 . 3/22
I don't understand why they're mad at Draco when he hasn't done anything wrong...He tried to court her for weeks and the one time she reaches out to him and gets rejected she runs away crying to Italy? -_-
roon0 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I wonder if Hermione will grow up anytime soon?
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Oh dear Hermione is not taking things well. I rather feel sorry for Draco.
TheShiningStar chapter 35 . 4/2/2014
Love this!
8. B. R. Adford chapter 35 . 12/17/2013
Awww, that was really cute and progressed in a very logical sort of way. I definitely loved it. Very very good!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/11/2013
why such awkward names for their children? haha great story though
mi.ff29 chapter 35 . 5/22/2013
Hermione is really terrible in this story, especially in last chapters.
miel04 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
i've been internally ranting for the last chapters how terrible hermione was behaving. draco was trying to make their marriage work but hermione refuses to see anything beyond what she believes is true. she already said in the first chapters that she was capable of having a cordial relationship with draco and that she knows that draco has a good side to him. but no! she back steps and suddenly, she can't accept any of what's happening.

like in the summary of the story, is she the only one with problems? do you think draco just willy, nilly accepted everything? they both had no say in the arranged marriage. they were toddlers for pete's sake! they were both thrusted into the situation but draco was the only one making the best of it. she's punishing draco for what their parents decided to do. how selfish can she be?

and that overreaction with the kiss? how many times did she reject draco before he decided he had enough? one "rejected" kiss and she goes running to italy where she becomes the wounded, betrayed and innocent one? bleh! after the burning of the ring finger, her relatives gets over protective and doesn't let draco come see her? sure, she got injured too but it was her fault in the first place! why would she even think that a simple kiss won't even do anything to them? heat of the moment? come on! an ancient tradition wherein they are cursed with bad luck until they eventually die if they don't get married and she can't be bothered to think that maybe, just maybe, there is something that would prevent them from cheating. purity of the bloodlines, hello?

so, yeah. that was what was going on my head. but, you redeemed yourself with this chapter. i still don't like what hermione did. but i kinda see it by her perspective now. i like your draco. hermione is infuriating and all but i think that's what makes me want to read what happens next. i want to see how hermione returns to her "normal" self. i'm going to continue reading and hope that the selfish hermione will not come back. happy ending, right?
Guest chapter 35 . 12/22/2012
i Know this its old but i enjoyed it. everything was refreshing with the same basics traits a good dramoine fic should have
Hermione Malfoy chapter 34 . 10/31/2012
I hate hermione in this fic... she is too stubborn, I just feel like she is too OC... Poor draco tried to please her but nothing is ever enough and that kiss don't even get me started, when he kissed her she slapped him and suddenly she has a right to kiss him and get upset when draco turn around and leave the country, that's overrated.. Did she consider that he was in pain, that he's still hurting, NO because she only thought about herself, she is Selfish...
By the way I like your style, you are a great writer but what really pissed me off is the way you wrote hermione..
lumosfelton chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
AWESOMMEE
Quill's And Parchment chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Note-I do have an account I just can't log into it on my iPhone right now.

Real Review-

And here I was thinking that Relationship Guides didn't work at all!
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 35 . 3/20/2012
This was amazing! I really loved it!