Reviews for You Left Us
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Not really much to say. It was a rather uneventful chapter.
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
lol Poor Cloud. I'm so happy They're opening the bar again!

Oh, and Karis is a bitch :)
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Of course she's allergic to Chocobos! The first time she sneezed it was obvious. Good chappy.
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I loved the whole "I-don't-want-to-be-a-bloody-Turk!" thing! That was great :)
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really like this so far! Can't wait to find out why Tifa left. And I like Kearie's character so far.
Ambercat999 chapter 31 . 8/20/2010
This was an amazingly heart warming storie, it was unlike any other that I have ever read before. I loved how personable the caracters were and how the plot reflected real life situations there was a bitter sweat ending that made it origonal and memorable. Great Job!
shinn san chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
this chapter made me think the worst. i loved it. you are an awesome writer! :B
shinn san chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
omg i totally love this.

its so sad that tifa left though.

i need to read more. i love it

BRAVO! lol
In The Shitty Land Of Oz chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Okay this is beautiful.I love it.

I'm on my friends account so I will fav on her's and mine.
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Okay, I had gone on four chapters without reviewing, cuz I wanted to keep reading.

But 'Ding-Dong Sephiroth's Dead' is hilarious!
Zeo Sychros chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was probably one of, if the not the best, fanfic I have ever read. Oh, and that last bit with the tumor scared the crap outta me. I thought Kieran might have cancer. ;.;
dalj-pict chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
hey i like what you doing its new and not boring can you write a adventure next where cloud and tife stay togther but have a kid and every ones kids wined up saving to world togther im amazed no one has written one yet
Emerald Leviney chapter 31 . 3/14/2008
Hey hey hey Kas! I'm sorry it took me so long to read, but i just want you to know this story was beyond wonderful! I was a little worried there, but everything turned out ok! Great story! :) luv ya!
Prozacfairy chapter 31 . 2/17/2008
I liked that epilogue but you just had to put that lump in huh? I was worried! Tch.

Anyway, liked the ending with Kearie too, a bit like the ending of advent children. :D
Bmangaka chapter 31 . 2/17/2008