Reviews for Green
lady.lucks chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i won't make this review as long as my previous one if only because i could analyze and ooh and aww over the eerie descriptions of the dream sequence all friggin' day long.

i think i would shit myself if i dreamed like that.

if i dream of this, i blame you, entirely.

this was epic, sugar. i think horror/desperation/insanity is a good genre for you; you capture it in ways a lot of people can't. matter of fact, it makes me quite jealous.

but, regardless of my own green-eyed monster, kudos. yet another fav of mine that you've done. (what're the odds the last x-men one you've written will also be a fav?)
ellieincarnate chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
excellent..im a huge fan...a super huge fan and i think that you are brilliant! this was great...a wonderful insight to logan...very real, honest...honest to the point that it makes you want to cringe
Angelica chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
AN AMAZING STORY! I loved your writing style and depth of thought. I literally got chills! Definately one of the best stories I've read so far centering primarily on Logan! KEEP IT UP! I WANT MORE!
Oddisee chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is an amazing piece of writing, very insightful and deliciously dark. I would be thrilled if yo were to continue it, or write some kind of follow up, no matter what path it takes i'm sure i will love it just as much as i loved this. Anyway, i'm going to snoop through your profile for more gems!

Oddisee xx
Kat chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Well, I'd like to congraduclate you. You just gave me, ME, the- girl-who-does-not-get-stupid-little-tingles-up-down-her-spine, get stupid little tingles all up and down my spine:) This is a very nice story. I'm not a good reviwer, so I'll leave it at that.
SleepyAngel chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
geez glad i do sleep better than you with THESE type of things going on in ur head! thanks for sharing it though..very disturbing indeed. the writing makes me see it though...the way really good stories do. it is true about the green huh?
Rowena S chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Wow! That was soo goood and sooo freaky!I don't have to worry though- we always have the landing light on at night incase someone want the loo or a drink (it only switches on from downstairs) There was only this one awful time when we ran out of white bulbs and had to have red light on at night- when you woke up it looked like Hell was outside the room...(trails off down memory lane) Anyway I LOVED this story.
Jane Westin chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
"lanterns, cabins, and the cold, wet, and dark"

I just want to commend you for correct usage of the comma :) It drives me crazy when people write "blah, blah and blah" when it should be "blah, blah, and blah." you may think I'm being pretentious here, but I'm not-I really do notice these things. The MLA and I thank you for a great story and even better grammar. :)
Unanon chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
God, that's good. It's going on my list of keepers.

Thank you.
Jitendra chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
wow, that was so l33t. Go you!