Reviews for A Decision
SmartBlondes chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I did read this, and enjoyed it, too, like all your work. Well done :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
nice
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Sounds really good. Where's the delicious chapter lol :D I want to read it, it sounds good :) Are you still doing it?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
naughty naughty... in his parents house too...

Keep them coming!
realfanficts chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Yeah, a cold shower would 'cool him off.'

It's a little more circumspect than usual for Ron, but if one knows what he's talking about, the implications are clear.

I love this little companion piece.
NoFear chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
this was a really, really, really great and superfantastic story! i like how you bring in a more adult tone, and it's not fluffy but very romantic nonetheless...i just hope you can find it in your kind, sweet heart to write some more Ron/Hermione?
Mydnyt chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Great. That was great. Im not sure if you finished it but if you didn't please do. I will defanitly read more if you update.
Ana Cardic chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I can just hear Mrs. Weasley's shrieks...
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
hahahaha that was funny. i read that letter and i knew ron was in over his head. just the sort of thing that he would do. nice work, the detail and dialog was well executed and the story flowed perfectly.
darby chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
please go on
TigerLily15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
hehehe funny, cute,lol, i liked it, i think asides like this are quite cute and fun to read
GryffinRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Awww! How precious! R/Hr are so dang cute! (not a cute a G/H, but let's not get started on THAT) I'm actually in the process of reading A&O right now, so I had to come read this little piece of magic. Great job!
sex chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
why is it an "R"? theres no sex at all!
Kathy chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
this fanfic is REALLY good! i can't wait for further chapters so i can find out what happens!
DarkAngelChick chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
cute:o) write more plze :::puppy eyes:::
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »