Reviews for Fealty
Nyla Evergale chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Please update soon. It's getting exciting!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Ooo cliffhanger! Please keep this going I really enjoyed those first chapters!
MCH chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Like this story and how you set this up. I can see you researched your birds and the other Talking Animals.

Love the way Aslan came out of the sea, and how Susan and Lucy meet Prince Varuas of the merfolk. They are very practicable monarchs we need to learn geography, swimming and the rest. How they behave to their subjects.

Although as ever, Edmund saying “Well, I am devious,” said Edmund. “And I'm cultivating it.” Susan and Peter unspoken agreement about Edmund sorting out the Parliament "Both knew the matter would be dealt with thoroughly once Edmund was on the scent."

The Archenlanders they need the Narnian's as much as the Narnian's need them.

Lord Alaric who was coming to his families ancestral home. So bitter sweet when you say "For Alaric's part, he had the fleeting feeling that he didn't care if the Narnians had planned an ambush. If he died within the hour, he would at least be on Narnian soil when he did. The longing that swept through him was as strong as a river's current. He looked in all directions to catch every detail of the courtyard of Cair Paravel."

This is a great story my only problem with it was you left a cliffhanger and who are the other humans also coming into Narnia. Prince Berol has been sent by King Lune to advise to warn about these humans. I guess after all this time we will not find out. Shame it was a great start.
Heliopause chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
What a place to leave off! I have enjoyed reading this story - all six chapters, one after the other - and I hope very much that the rest of the story appears!
Heather chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Very nicely done. There are so many stories that they can run together. But, this one feels very unique. I'd really love to know what happens next. I hope you get the chance to pick it back up again.
WillowDryad chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
This is very nicely done.

I liked how Aslan came from the wave, and how His interaction with people is compared to a dance.

I like how Edmund wanted to be devious. :)

I liked the careful research into different species of animals and birds.

I liked how the Pevensies are learning to be monarchs and yet have a definite specialness about them that people recognize.

I definitely want to read more. :)
spedreder chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
I agree. I am really loving this story and hope you can update soon.
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Man, I thought this story was finished! You cannot leave it hanging here. Great story so far! I want to know more! Please Update!
Eregnar chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
I like this story, and I would like to hear how it ends. Please update if you can!
Bartholo chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Very interesting plot. I hope the hiatus is not permanent?

Bartholo
Lady Merlin chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
wow! this is very well written! I can't wait for a further chapter. your depiction of narnia has been wonderful! really, every word has maximum impact just where it is, good job on that!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Metonomia chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
I can't believe I haven't read this before! It's impeccably written and has a wonderfully interesting plot. It seems as though it may be on a bit of a hiatus? In any case, I hope you update soon!
lightning bird chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
My apologies for taking so long in reviewing this wonderful little chapter. The details you add are delightful, like the joke in Parliament about the diurnal birds and later on when the owls had to tilt themselves backwards to look up at the centaur and blinking in unison. That image is adorable and I can picture it clearly.

But oh! What have we here? More humans in Narnia? Do tell!
GeoffreyF chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Cliffhanger! How could you? No, it was well done. You've tackled an ambitious project here; you have a considerably large cast, and you're covering a wide range of areas. I'm loving it, though, and looking forward to more. Great work!
GeoffreyF chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Seeing Narnia, and especially the Pevensies, through the eyes of outsiders was a nice touch. (I can't write more now; I have five minutes in which to read the next chapter. Onwards!)