Reviews for Our Second, First Date
Diana2901 chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Wow. This story is great. Exactly what I needed: a short, funny interruption of a boring day of learning maths.

Thanks.

Diana
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Thaat was cool! Amazing job!
mikachery chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
wow...that was amazing. I loved when House described how their kiss would be. It was just an all around wonderful story
Candra Jade chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
That was a great story. House is really sweet in your stories, but he's still House, that's why I like him so much in your fics. I loved how much he missed her and how little things like crossword puzzles made him think of her. I admit that I had to look up the word "quixotic" (English is not my native language); it fits Cameron very well. I love the idea of the "second first date", too and I found it somehow sweet that House wanted to save their first "real" kiss (the first one doesn't really count)for the date. That shows that the kiss means more to him then sex and that's really sweet. I would love to read a sequel about the date.
JellyBean30 chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
This time I found both secret smut words!

I love that the idea that the impossible dream isn't so impossibly anymore.

JB
JosGotGlock chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Fantastic Sweetie! Absolutely awe inspiring and hot! I really dig your romantic House. Especially when he calls her a pet name. Great job Daisy!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Daisy, that was Hughliciously Hawt! Damn girl! You are such the master! I think this definately needs a SEQUEL! By the way, are Hamerons quixotic?
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
OK. I would have passed out in his arms. Right there. Just melted into a big ole' pile of goo.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Great beginning chapter. House's character is right on. Love how he tries to get all this intel from Wilson without really sounding interested..yet it is so painfully obvious! (to everyone but House and Cameron). Can't wait to read on...

ffc