Reviews for Apolaustic
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Deidara is really something else 3
Sakura's explosive attitude and techniques must be very fascinating to him xD
(p.s. I was linked to this fanfic via "In Defense of DeiSaku" byKamden)
Omixgirl10 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was fantastic. I can completely see this happening if they had met, and it feels like you got so much across in just one fanfiction. I couldn't stop reading! Great fic!
Hidanfangirl89 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
The part where Deidara was breathing behind Sakura's neck was SO sexy! XD
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hm, INTERESTING! This was pretty cool! Plz keep up the good work! Ja! -
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Really nice. I love how IC Deidara was! It's hard to find decent, quality stories like this. _ Lovely work!
Skylark-90 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
wuoh.

This is one of the best one shots i've ever read!

A really awesome and great gic, i loved it 3
Psycho Itachi chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was amazing! I really liked how you described Deidara's hatred for Itachi and Sasuke. Deidara IS the type to hold grudges and I think you explained it nicely. Plus, I love DeiSaku. Overall, very nice job!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hmm. Leaves us wanting more, but still satisfied.

I like it!

Later

DDEC
pamellka chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Interesting story :D
TekJounin chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
M! Love the story. Deidara rocks. :)
sadbird chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
haha, i loved that! it was superb!
noisee chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw, I wish more DeiSaku fanfics were like this- more emphasis on Deidara's intense love of his type of art, and the connection between that and Sakura; surprisingly, I don't see that often enough, and never really executed as well as you have here.

THAT WAS A REALLY FUN READ! It didn't feel forced anywhere to me, just the ending was a little blip- but I think that was still a good way to end it.

Ah! TOTALLY DeiSaku, nice job! :D
Scarlett Sometimes chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
o

NOES! a one-shot? aww T.T well i guess it does seem like one. T_T

awesome job, it was really good. _
Evee-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I like it. I always thought Deidara liked destroying as an art. And Sakura could do just that. Lol!
VolzotanSmeik chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Brilliant! I haven't ever thought of DeiSaku as something that could be written well, but that was a really believable dynamic. Just the right balance of fear and fascination on Sakura's part, and Deidara's attraction to her seemed justified- the fact that he was curious about the circumstances of Sasori's death seems really IC. Also, I liked the 'I will not touch the Jinchuriki today' line. I actually thought it was an AU until I read that.